Cool Advertisement !!!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Updated My "From Poor To Rich" Website !!!

I am in the process of upating my From Poor To Rich website. There is a lot to update and a lot of things to change. But using the new tools that I bought few days back make the task very easy. If you need a tool to create and manage your website very effectively and easily you better get this XsitePro.

Really, I am a DreamWeaver 3.0 guy all along since day one but now only after 6 years, I realize there a better tools out there. One of it is XsitePro.

Another I just received my book that I order from Amazon.com - The Adsense Code - Wow! It is really great book you can get it here ...


Need more information on Adsense you can go here http://www.rahsiaadsense.com

Regards,
Zahir

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.