Cool Advertisement !!!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Luxury Vacation At Home Building Blog!

You need a luxury vacation. Try this stop working from your current job and stay at home doing blogs. That is what I called luxury vacation. I say that because you have no fixed income monthly when you are out of job. Anyway I just mumbling about luxury vacation. What I said previously is my own opinion.

If you do have a lot of money and do not know where to spend. You can try this. Hire your own private jet and fly around the world. Breakfast in Paris, lunch in Catalina Island and dinner in New Jersey.

All the above 3 places I mentioned only 1 place I was there. It is the Catalina Island, California. If you want to go there you need to take a ferry from Long Island, California. It is about 2 hours trip. Catalina Island is one of the beautiful island in the world. It used to host the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant.

Ok back to work. I quite jammed packed with all the preparation that I need to do for the upcoming workshop. So many things to give and I have come to a point to do not know what to give. Anyway I have compiled the workshop CD's. (The value is more than USD1000+++).

I am now preparing the presentation slide. About the availability about 12 more seat to go. Interested can go here http://www.usdota.com

Yup that is what I called.
Luxury Vacation.

Cheers,
Zahir

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.