Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

About Focus And Its Relativity To Your Income!

Focus ... Focus ... Focus ... This is the key to grow your income. When you focus, you direct all your energy to its best and you will get best result. This is true when you want to increase your online income.

There are so many things available online. So many opportunity to join that offer you riches in a day. So many marketer marketing so many product with very tempting sales page. So many affiliate promoting a lot of affiliate program that you cannot even missed it.

So we are over flood with a lots of things and our focus fade away. We want to do everything which in the end we will not do anything. Focus on what you want and paddle from there.

If you want to promote affiliate program, do promote it until you get the return or the profit. Once that is in autopilot then only you can move on to the next project and focus on that. By focusing in each project you provide your best energy to it and the result is proportional to your focus. More focus more income.

The above is applied to me. I am not focus anymore so many ideas comes and go. I want to do everything and at the end I lost. Learning from the hard way I begin to focus on what I want. I set my daily target of how much income I want to earn and work on that. Hey it works for few days but after the third day the focus fade away.

I think focus is like a rechargable battery you need to recharge once it is empty. When you are working with full of charge for sure you will get better result.

Update on the close circle blog challenge:
Top Income Generator:
1) http://www.adsenseandaffiliate.blogspot.com - Jasman
2) http://www.internetdummy.blogspot.com - Internet Dummy
3) http://www.internetmarketingbookreview.blogspot.com - Mansoor
4) http://www.i-income.blogspot.com - D. Avicenna
5) The participant refused to show his blog.

Workshop Update:
I am very busy preparing the information and things for the customer. We had about 5 seat left. I will close registration by tomorrow.

Regards,
Zahir

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.