Cool Advertisement !!!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

At Home Dad Project !!!

For the past few days I am working on a new project using WordPress. I am very new to WordPess but I began to fall in love with it. As a start I manage to secure a domain called SuriRumah.com and start to do some WordPress website testing there.I used this software by Bruce Hughbanks and really very helpfull. You can get a copy here.

Other than that, while waiting my wife to come back from China this Sunday. I got some times to update my BebasRadical.com website.

It really very tired at home taking care of the kids. Now i do understand is not that is easy to take of the kids. Any how I really enjoy my time with my kids. As a full time home dad, I have to manage my time correctly. Wrong time management mean no income for me cause of most my income is from the internet itself.

Several of my friends asked me , "How come you quit your job?" "You got 5 figure salary and in a Multi National Company?" I said to them I have work enough and I need to spend my time with my kids. And another thing I want to spend my last 4 years before reach 40 to do what I like to do best. I am living on my dream right now even though "NO" monthly income.

Then they say back to me, "You have NO monthly income now. How you can live?". I say to them I live day by day. What is meant for me is meant for me even though I am not working 9 to 5 job anymore. Maybe today I got RM10 and yesterday RM40 and tomorrow RM100 and so on.

Even though my internet income now is not that FIXED and STABLE as my previous 5 figure salary but really it can help me to live my life.

Regards,
Zahir

Need a local "Skim Cepat Kaya " info go here.

3 comments:

hasrul said...

Yes.. good luck zahir.

Zahir said...

Thanks Hasrul for your support.

Zahir said...

Bro Ismail,

I have received your payment for the Bengkel and your seat is reserved.

Thank You
Zahiruddin

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.