Sunday, March 30, 2008
I am planning to have a great event that will happen somewhere in July 2008. This event is a collaboration with many great speaker on the subject of wealth and how to activate your inner wealth to bring and invite your outer wealth. This event will be the first "3D Audio Video Live" event and maybe will be the first of its kind in Malaysia. You get the chance to "FEEL" and "EXPERIENCE" the subject of "WEALTH" and be able to apply it to your current situation. I will be announcing it soon and will start with a very special promotion price for April 2008. The actual price is RM1,xx6 and just for April it will be RMx6x. Get ready and be prepared and it is about time you get a "JUMP START".
For entrepreneur and business individual I will be selecting few associate to help me with this event and I am offering a financial rewards for it. Please email me or contact me if your are interested.
Thank you very much for time and energy. Please enjoy the below article about happiness and money.
8 Ways to Buy a Little Happiness
Source: The Happiness Project
I think that the relationship between money and happiness is one of the most interesting, most complicated, and most sensitive questions in the study of happiness.
Studies show, unsurprisingly, that money’s impact on happiness is greatest when you have the least amount of money.
But if you’re one of the lucky people who has enough money to cover the basics – food, shelter, even a car -- does that mean that money can’t make a difference to your happiness?
Some happiness experts argue yes, but I think that’s…ridiculous.
The secret to using money to buy happiness is to spend money in ways that support your happiness goals.
Imagine that you have a certain amount of extra cash. How should you spend it?
One option: a fancy new TV set. Enticing. The fact is, however, that the new TV won’t give you much happiness bang for your buck. The “hedonic treadmill” describes our tendency to adapt quickly to changed circumstances -- which means you’ll get a big kick out of the TV for a short while, but you’ll soon take it for granted.
The hedonic treadmill means that buying STUFF isn’t very satisfying, but there are ways to spend money that are likely to help give you enduring happiness. Spend money to…
1. Strengthen bonds with family and friends. Studies show that having close relationships is one of the most important elements of a happy life. Pay for a plane ticket to visit your brother’s new baby, go to your college reunion, throw a Superbowl party.
2. End marital conflict. If you’re constantly arguing about the unkempt lawn, or the moldering laundry, see if you can throw some money at the problem. Can you hire the teenager down the street to clean out the garage?
3. Upgrade your exercise. Studies show that one of the quickest and surest ways to boost your mood is to exercise. If spending money on a new iPod, a more convenient gym, or a new pair of yoga pants will make it easier to get yourself off the couch, that's a good happiness investment.
4. Think about fun. Ask yourself – and be honest – what’s fun for you? Fishing, bird-watching, travel, hunting through flea markets, experimenting in the kitchen, skiing, scrapbooking? Make sure that your calendar reflects some activities that you are doing just for FUN. For happiness, you’re better off using your money to have a great experience than to gain a possession.
5. Serenity and security. Peace of mind is critical to happiness, so use the money to pay down your debts or to add to your savings.
6. Pay more for healthy food. It’s a sad fact that fruits, vegetables, and healthy food are more expensive than fast food, but eating healthfully will pay off in the long run, in terms of your good health and energy.
7. Spend the money on someone else. One of the best ways to make yourself happy is to make someone else happy. Think about ways you could spend the money that would make a big difference to someone else -- whether someone you know, or a cause you support. How many new books could the library's children's room add to the shelves?
8. Think about YOUR priorities. Two years ago, some friends decided to skip an anniversary trip so they could use the money to buy a super-expensive Dux bed. I thought this was a bad idea, because the “hedonic treadmill” would mean that they’d quickly get used to the new bed. Oh, no. They still rave about their Dux bed.
So maybe that fancy new TV set would mean a lot to you, although I, for one, would hardly notice the difference. As always, the key to any happiness question is to know yourself, and what makes YOU happy.
Friday, March 14, 2008
- I learned about gratitude
- I learned about "Letting Go" so that I can move on to a higher level
- I learned about managing my inner self to improve my outer self
- I learned about the power of writing down my goal or intention
- I learned about blessing the rich, admire the rich dan love the rich - it is part of letting go and avoid resentment of the rich
- I learned about my money "BLUEPRINT" - it is not ONLY the skill that you have or the expertise you have. It is your money "BLUEPRINT" that create your money future.
- I learned about a practical technique called RESQ56 to remove emotional and physical blockage that hinder me from success
I thank GOD for all the above and thanks again for letting me to go through this Phase Of Life. If you like to learned all the above, I really suggested you to attend KAMK workshop - 29th and 30th Mac 2008. (Available only in Malaysia right now). Limited space (Only 18 seat left) and you have a one on one coaching from the Master. It is ONLY RM660 now and next month the price will be increased to RM1099. It is a 2 day workshop and worth your investment on self development. Interested you can call me at 019-2174400 or Aza at 017-3332349. Or sent me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org with subjet "KAMK-3 Workshop" and your name and handphone number.
More detail in Malay below.
KAMK iaitu nama singkatan Kuasa Aura Magnet Kekayaan akan bergema kembali di IQBC Center Shah Alam dengan lebih gagah dan unggul dalam bidangnya. Nama-nya dan bunyi-nya agak jarang-jarang di kata iaitu ”KUASA AURA” dan “MAGNET KEKAYAAN”. Akan tetapi hakikat sebenarnya ianya amat berkait rapat dengan kehidupan kita setiap hari. Setiap kita ini tidak terlepas dari hukum pantulan dan juga hukum kejadian.
- Ketahui rahsia kenapa kita ini mengundang perkara-perkara yang tidak diingini walaupun kita berusaha untuk mendapatkan perkara yang di ingini.
- Ketahui juga rahsia diri kita yang boleh menjana kekayaan abadi dan juga amat praktikal.
- Ketahui punca sebenar KEGAGALAN dalam segenap bidang, tidak kira apa jua samada perniagaan, pertubuhan dan lain-lain dan di mana anda akan belajar meleraikannya satu persatu semasa Workshop ini.
- Pelajari rahsia kekuatan minda yang jarang-jarang di sentuh dan dihuraikan secara detail dan praktikal.
- Anda juga akan pelajari satu teknik penyelesaian masalah dan penyembuhan yang tiada di tempat lain iaitu RESQ56 yang di rumus sendiri oleh Master Hazil - http://www.7chakra.com/blog . Teknik ini amat berkesan dan amat mujarab. Ramai peserta KAMK 1 dan 2 telah merasai kehebatannya. Bahkan semasa workshop sendiri ramai pelajar yang dapat merasainya. TERBUKTI secara saintifik dan amat praktikal dan boleh dilakukan oleh semua peringkat umur.
- Anda akan didedahkan dengan Mind Programming dan Power Of Visualization - di mana ia amat berkesan dalam membentuk sahsiah diri dan mencapai impian.
- Anda akan pelajari teknik TAP yang istimewa yang anda boleh lakukan di mana-mana sahaja dalam masa yang singkat. Pelajari kenapa dan apa faedahnya?
- Anda akan pelajari apa itu AURA dan diperjelaskan dengan alat saintifik Aura Video Station.
Semua ini di gabungkan dalam masa 2 hari dan memang amat padat dan amat berbaloi. Harga untuk Workshop 2 hari ini cuma RM660 sahaja dan ianya boleh digunakan setiap hari sehingga ajal kita tiba. Sedia berubah untuk kejayaan. Oleh kerana tempat amat terhad (25 tempat sahaja kini telah tinggal 18) sila hubungi saya SEKARANG di talian 019-2174400 atau 03-58804349 / 017-3332349.
Maklumat lanjut ada di sini http://www.uruswang.com/workshop_kuasa_aura_magnet_kekayaan_(kamk)_yg_ke-3.html
p/s: Saya sendiri merupakan peserta KAMK yang pertama. Memang KAMK amat ampuh dan praktikal. Ini bukan nak ampu atau bodek.
Monday, March 03, 2008
As for today I would like to share a great story about a guy name T. Harv Eker that who " WENT FROM ZERO TO MILLIONAIRE IN ONLY 2 1/2 YEARS! "
sing the principles he teaches, T. Harv Eker went from zero to millionaire in only 2 1/2 years! He combines a unique brand of 'street-smarts with heart'. T.
Harv Eker is the founder and president of Peak Potentials Training, the fastest growing personal development company in North America.
Eker's high-energy, 'cut-to-the-chase' style keeps his audience spellbound. T. Harv Eker's motto is "talk is cheap" and his unique ability is getting people to take "action" in the real world to produce real success.
Eker is the author of the best-selling books, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind and SpeedWealth. He has also developed several highly-acclaimed courses such as The Millionaire Mind Intensive, Life Directions, Wizard Training and Train the Trainer. He is also the producer and trainer of the world-famous Enlightened Warrior Training.
T. Harv Eker is the son of European immigrants who came to North America with only thirty dollars to their name. He grew up in Toronto, but spent most of his adult years in the United States.
Money was scarce throughout his childhood, so at thirteen, Eker began his work career. As a teen he delivered newspapers, scooped ice cream, sold novelties at fairs, and suntan lotions at the beach. After a year at York University, he decided to take time off to pursue his dream of becoming a millionaire.
During his early adult years, he lived in five different cities, including Lake Tahoe and Ft. Lauderdale. He had a variety of jobs and started more than a dozen different businesses, but regardless of what he did, or how hard he worked, he just couldn't achieve success.
Finally after many years of frustration, Eker hit the jackpot. He opened one of the first retail fitness stores in North America and grew the business to ten stores in only two and a half years. He then sold part of the company to a Fortune 500 corporation.
With the sale, Eker reached his dream. He was finally a millionaire; however, in less than two years, the money was gone. Through a combination of poor
investments and unchecked spending, Eker was back at his original net worth … again.
It was at that point that Eker began developing his theories about people's mental and emotional relationship to money. He realized that his “inner-money
thermostat” was set for a specific amount of financial success, and that everyone else had a financial set point too. His most profound discovery was that this money blueprint could be changed. Using the principles and practices found in his book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, Eker reset his own blueprint to not only create success, but to keep it and grow it, and become a multi-millionaire.
During his years of struggle, Eker vowed that should he ever get rich, he would help others do the same. He has kept his promise. Today, he is the president of Peak Potentials Training, one of the largest and fastest-growing seminar companies in the world. He has already touched the lives of over 500,000 people, helping them move closer to their goal of true financial freedom.
Over 500,000 participants have come from all over the world to attend T. Harv Eker's seminars. His events change people's lives. If you like what you read you can get his book below.
Zahiruddin - http://www.uruswang.com/ .
Other Motivation & Inspiration Website here: http://www.myforlife.com/ .
Internet For Dummy Review : http://www.internetdummyreview.com/ .
Internet Marketing Version 2008 : http://www.ibopweb.com/ .