Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Busy Working At Home. Anyway it is "FUN"

I was quite tied up today with my online work. I am working on my new ultimate wealth program and designing my new blog - Internet Dummy Blog. It was fun anyway when you can do this at home.

OK back to reality, I was visiting the TPM Academy yesterday with Astora Jabat to check out the place for our up coming workshop. The place is great and big. It have all the PC connected to Internet.

If anyone interested to join the workshop on 1st July 2006 there are seat available. More information you can go here http://www.usdota.com

I also had my nightmare on my web hosting server, yesterday one of my web hosting server is down for 2 hours and now my another web hosting server is down about 1 hour plus. Yet I believe there always a blessing in disguise.

Cheers everyone,

Zahir

p/s: Everyday in every way I am getting better and better. As for the new BLOG - http://internetdummy.blogspot.com is actually I am doing it for Internet Marketing competition with several of my friends. The competition is for 2 months and can only use BLOGGER.COM. No wordpress or anything. By end of 2 months, who earn most Google Adsense income for the specific BLOG will be the winner.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.