Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Adsense Secret - Monday Outing With Family!!!

Since yesterday is my son's school sports day so today is an OFF day. My wife also take a one day leave. I have promise my son to go out somewhere ...

As per yesterday I working on several of my website that are impacted by the Google Smart Pricing. Google Smart Pricing will impact you if you have more than one website in one adsense account. I notice this last 2 days when my CPM is lower than usual. What Google Smart Pricing do is if you have many website, the CPM for your site will follow the ads in your worse website. Meaning, your worse website with very low CPM ranging from 0.03 to 0.05 will be in your default CPM value crosswide even in your best website. It does't care hig keyword or what.This is checked weekly by Google.

Example:
Your site A: Ads with CPM 0.05 because your worse design not much content and so on.
Your site B: SEO optimized, high traffic, best content, very helpful and so on.

Result: Your site B CPM will follow your site A CPM that is 0.05 only even your site B display very high paying keyword.

Reason: Google want you to create and have CONTENT website and want your website to be helpful not because you want to maximize adsense income.

Workaround: Make sure you remove adsense ads in your worse site until you make you worse site better.

Regards,
Zahir

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.