Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Home Alone With Children At Home !!!

My wife is a way for business trip in China for a week. As usual I am at home taking care of the children. Don't get me wrong I am a work at Home Dad. I do my work at home where I settled my children needs first and then start my work.

Today I launched my first and proper affiliate program called BelajarPandai.com. This affiliate program is for parents in Malaysia. The program is about giving the best learning system to our children. The website is in Malay language.

I am also launching a JV program with Jasman a website that sell Corey Rudl famous ebook - “How to Create a Fortune on the Internet in Just 4 Simple Steps” for only RM20. The website name is quite skeptical - SkimCepatKaya - is just to draw attention.

Ok Cheers,
Zahir
p/s : Need to "Goreng" french fries and nuggets for my kids ....

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.