Cool Advertisement !!!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Blessing In Disguise !!!

Remember regarding the software that I bought last 2 days that do not work. Guess what it work now after the helpdesk replied and fixed it. So I got to test it this morning ...wow !
I am not sure whether I can kept this software because I have asked for the refund which the refund team have not response yet. Still a lot more to test.

I am currently working on my traffic building project using this incredible visitor generating tools - VisitorPot . It is a FREE traffic generator plus and income generator for me.


Beside that I am still preparing for my upcoming workshop. So many things to do with little time plus doing the house chores at the same time.

More information about the workshop here.

On my http://www.surirumah.com project, I am trying to find a better themes for it and optimized it. Still a lot of work plus my BLOG project that is not updated for few days. I think time really files when you at home.

Regards,
Zahir

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.