Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Home Cooking And Home Income !!!

I wake up this morning with a bad feeling because last night I bought a software from the internet about USD197 and it is not working. I made my complaint to their helpdesk support and no reply. Then this morning I send an email for a refund and still no reply.

Ok anyway, today I spent most of my time doing house work I cooked and cooked for my kids. Somehow my kids really like what I cooked. For lunch I just "goreng ayam" and for tea break I just "goreng cucur".

One thing that I learned I need to manage myself better and trust myself much more. The reason I said that is when I was working I wish to pray Dhuha without guilt but now when I was not working I do not pray Dhuha at all. Another one, I used to puasa every Monday and Thursday and when I am not working I do not do that anymore.

I need to increase my WILL POWER back so that I am back on track. I always believe there always a blessing in disguise.

Zahir mumbling.......

My work at home:
1) I have updated my old website called FromPoorToRich.com. It is not finished yet and I used this very powerfull software called XsitePro. Really cool ...if you want to make a lot of money in the internet. Buy here .... only USD197. (This is not the software I mentioned in my writing above)

Bengkel Rezeki Halal Melalui Internet:
1) Seat still availble
2) I am still preparing the necessary things
3) More info here at UsDoTa.com


Wordpress Project:
1) I learning Wordpress too. Here are some of my website using wordpress - ReikiEzine.com and SuriRumah.com
2) Now I two things to learn WordPress & XsitePro
3) Anyway both have the GOOD point ....

I would like to help anyone that want to help themselves.

Regards,
Zahir

Visit my Reiki Master - Dr. Mir Master Hazil here at http://www.awakensoul.com

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.