Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Workshop Update And Personal Finance

We have full class attendee for our workshop - Bengkel Rezeki Halal Melalui Internet yesterday. We start a bit late due to our attendee could not find the Enterprise Building II in the TPM Academy. Thank you very much for all the attendee for giving full support and cooperation.

We also very touched that all attendee are very open and willing to learn about doing business in the internet. Doing and learning internet is NOT just a one day kind of things. It is a continuous process of learning and relearning day by day. The more you practice the more you know and gain more skill bit by bit. Daily practice make you more comfortable and at ease with the tools provided. Hope all the attendee will do what they promise to do because I will contact them about one week from now to see and advice their progress. I want that all attendee get the feeling of doing business in the net and get some income and improvise from there.

To all the workshop attendee please feel free to contact me anytime or call me for help. I try my best to help you success with your internet business. The next workshop will be on 29th July 2006. Registration will be open next week.

Ok back to my story. Today Sunday 2nd July 2006, I attended a very informative and good seminar on Personal Finance conducted by certified CFP Aziz Ibrahim. To tell you it is great talk and surely lean a lot about personal finance. Previously I do not know about ASB overdraft but now I know a little bit and know how it can help me to improve my finances. I always want to find a personal book keeper (CFP) for myself to manage my cashflow since I read Robert Kiyosaki book called Rich Dad Poor Dad. Only now after 4 years I met the good one.

In the seminar itself just now I asked a question to this Aziz - "En Aziz if you are not around anymore who can help? I asked this because he do not have any replacement yet. I think I like to be his student and continue his service. To me personal finance is a must nowadays. You need to have stable and solid personal finance.

Ok Cheers,
Zahir

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.