Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tools For Your Online Business Success

Tools for your online business success. If you are serious and want to do your online business FULL time, you must get this 2 tools. It is worth than your investment.

A Must Tools For Your Online Business:

1) XsitePro - Price USD197 - One time payment and you get this powerful and SEO optimized HTML/Website builder and editor. This tools comes with few templates and easy to manage interface where you can put your own keywords, analyze your keyword, and many more SEO features. One of my website that use this tools is - http://www.frompoortorich.com. Invest this tools here.

2) Keyword Elite - Price USD167 - This a very powerful keyword research by Brad Callen. In a couple of days Brad will release a new update version of Keyword Elite that have a keyword article generator build in. What this mean, when you get your best keyword, than you easily can create webpages and articles containing your particular keywords. Need have it to believe it. It is so powerful especially if you are an Adsense freak. Invest this tools here.

Ok that is it about online business tools. Now come back to my daily life. I was not well yesterday due to viral infection. Yesterday I spend most of my time resting.Thank god, I am feeling a little bit better today.

I have a lot of things to catch up. I have a next upcoming workshop to prepare. I have several website to be updated. One of them is my BebasRadical website. This one of my earliest website that has undergone ups and down in internet experience from Alexa ranking 70,000 to now more than 1 millions, from PR rank 4 to 3, from listed in Google to manually banned then come back up, from daily visitor of 800 visitor to less than 200 now.

I believe all the past experience is very helpful and useful for me the expand and build myself.

Ok, Cheers,
Zahiruddin

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.