Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Gift Of Fever & Flu After The Internet Workshop

I, Astora and team have just finished our 3rd workshop in TPM Academy yesterday 29th July 2006. Thank you very much to all the participant for giving a lot of cooperation and hope every one can learn something from the workshop.

Astora has shared with us an insider secret about content writing that we can benefit not only writing for the internet. Astora also shared the secret of getting your first million and challenge every participant to get it. What a luck. One of our participant will get his first million end of this month via internet. Congratulation.

We I see in this workshop is the spirit of togetherness and helping each other to succeed. The fortunate help the less fortunate and the success help the less success. I urge all the Usdota.com participant to register in our Usdota Forum. So that we can build our Usdota family and help each other.

Ok actually I want to talk about my self. When I arrived home about 7:45 pm on that Saturday, suddenly I got a flu and fever until now. That is what I say a gift from the internet.

Cheers and Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: It is quite hard to do work when you have a running nose...Selsema.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.