Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Profiting From The Net Make Me Dizzy?

It was very fun when you earned profit from the internet on a daily basis. It was my dream and I am living it. I say these I am always dizzy when that big that bucks comes to me.

I am not earning like $500 a day but only $2-3 a day. But that $2 a day really mean something to me. I am very happy and very grateful.

But sometimes when in a day you earned more than $700++ that's make me dizzy. I was looking how can it be and want to know how to make that $700 a day to be a daily earning.

It is not magic. I believe that everyone can achieved as long they do the minimum requirement. What is the requirement?

1) Get a BLOG - use http://www.blogger.com
2) Apply Adsense account from your blog. This is the easiest way.
3) Apply Affiliate programs.

Note: Make sure you update your blog.

Once you have that minimum requirement then you do this CRUCIAL things.

PROMOTE ... PROMOTE ... PROMOTE ...

There is no shortcuts in this. What my mentor told me - "If I write a BLOG for 20 minute than I should promote it for 6 Hours".

Ok lah! Back to my story. I was busy today taking my father in law to Selayang Hospital for Check Up. I spent 2 hours waiting and about less than 5 minute with the doctor. I believe that is the standard for "Public Hospital" in Malaysia.

Anyway - "Everyday in every way I am getting better and better"

Regards,
Zahir

p/s: I am updating my http://www.silatonline.com and my http://www.surirumah.com

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.