Cool Advertisement !!!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Jaring Network Access Problem! Again!

It is almost two days I do not have any access to internet due to Jaring Base station in Klang having a major problem on its several sectors. The Jaring network engineer told me that the problem is intermittent and they do not know why it happened and on certain sectors only. Somehow this only effected the Seksyen 7 Shah Alam area. What a luck!

Anyway I just have a brief phone call with my personal mentor and we will come up with a specific practical program for http://www.usdota.com members on how to have Adsense as your replacement monthly salary. This program will be very unique and very affordable and really practical.

My personal mentor has earned millions of ringgit just from Adsense only. His monthly average earning now is about RM80K to RM100K a month. This figure is going down compare to his previous monthly income of USD50K due to so many changes in Google Adsense. My hope is to share this secret with the Usdota family.

I will put the update when the program is ready and available. Ok stick with me and we walk to success together hand in hand.

Regards,
Zahiruddin

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.