Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Update On Basic Internet Workshop BRH - Ke 3

This is to update that the third BRH Workshop is now closed. The next BRH workshop will be on 26th August 2006. Please reserved your seat early. Registration will begin on Friday 21st August 2006. Thank you very much.

Ok, that is about workshop. Today I spend most of my time reading the CLASSIC internet marketing materials. Wow! It really GOOD stuff. I really learn a lot. I have a lot to learn and do.
Having the knowledge without applying is worst that NOT having the knowledge.

Another good news that I received ... The NEW Keyword Elite ....It is update today and I would spend most of my time to explore the NEW features tonite ....

Zahiruddin

p/s: Need the Keyword Elite for your internet business get it here.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.