Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Opportunist Vs Entrepreneur - Internet Business


Which one are you? An opportunist or Entrepreneur. I thought I was an entrepreneur until I read this manifesto by Rich Schefren.

I am an opportunist actually. I always on the look out to find best product and to get best deal and get immediate profit.

This will change NOW. At first, I thought "Internet Business" is easy sell product, sell services, create website, promote affiliate and get profit.
I was wrong again. I am not doing this for a long term. I do not treat "Internet Business" as a business which I thougt I did. Doing "Internet Business" is more than you think it is.

One more thing I missed is "Process". I do not create my process map for my "Internet Business".

I was a process guy before in a Multi National Company and as a technical consultant in IT Industry. What happened to me when doing my own internet business - "I left out process". Another SLAP on the face for me. I will instill a process map for my current "Internet Business".

If you like what you read and need more info you can download the full report here.

Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: This change my view about online business.

1 comment:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.