Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Work At Home Versus At Work!!!

Almost about 2 weeks that I start to work at home as a home dad. It was really a CHALLENGE. It is hard to FOCUS. So many things need to be done and so many ideas pop up. Beside the daily house hold chores that I need to take care.

I feel that I am NOT that organized yet and somehow overwhelmed by many ideas that need some sort of idea management.

Anyway I working on a JV project with Jasman on selling classical a ebook by Corey Rudl - How to Create a Fortune on the Internet in Just 4 Simple Steps. This ebook sell in MPH for about RM40++. But we are selling for RM20 plus other BONUSES. The site called - http://www.skimcepatkaya.com


Beside that I am trying another program by Cikgu Shahrul Danial - called RajaRinggit - selling internet related ebook with affiliate opportunity. You can join his affiliate program for FREE. Actually I like his website design and the affiliate function very cool .....

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.