Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Terengganu Experience !!!!!

I just got back from Terengganu today.... I went to Terengganu with my family, on last Sunday and stay a night at my brother's place in Kerteh. One thing that I love in Terengganu is the Terengganu "Nasi Dagang" in banana leaf and cost only RM1. So on that Monday morning itself my brother bought Nasi Dagang for breakfast.

After having breakfast my brother took us the whole family to Terengganu "URUT" so all 5 of us me , my wife and our 3 kids go for "URUT". It was a very relaxing "URUT".

On the evening my brother took us to Awana Kijai Jeti for a COOL fishing experience. I have never fished for a long time until last Monday and I my self caught about 7 fish. Both of my son catched one each too.

As for the Monday night we stayed at Awana Kijai 2 Bedroom Hotel Apartment. (We got it FREE for 2 days). It was very spacious apartment with all the cooking facilities. It is great.

That night itself we went to Medan Ikan Bakar - Fish BBQ area ...Wow!!!! it is a nice fresh food .. yummy yummy...

On Tuesday ... we went for the Awana Kijal biggest swimming pool in Terengganu and go for the water fun but I am not into the water at this moment of time...

I am very happy watching my kids enjoying the swimming pool. At the same time I am think of my next action plan to work on ...yes you know.. I am now working on my own time ...really need to think little bit hard..

As for the nite ..we go for Pizza and Big ABC ....if you know what I mean ....

It was very GREAT experience for us the whole family ..... Ok back to reality I need to catch up with all my emails ... since I have no access to Internet in Awana ...

Need to tidy my schedule and do all my action plan ... Need to be a RICH Home Dad soon ....

Zahir...

1 comment:

Zahir said...

Salam bro Ismail ....
Thank you for your interest of learning...I try to help u as much as I can so that we can be strong together.

I will reply your email.

Thanks
Zahir

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.