Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Will Be A House Husband Soon!

I am at home today and not going to my daily job in KLCC. My 2 sons and 1 daugther all of them having a fever. So I need to stay at home and take them to the clinic.

Ok back to my topic above... Yup! I will be an official house husband on Tuesday 16th May 2006. My last day of work will be on 15th May 2006. I will take care my of kids and do all the house chores. The reason is our maid had run away and we are having difficulties of finding a new one immediately so I take the opportunity to work at home as a "House Husband".

I think this will be a very challenging experience for me and for my family. It is a new journey for me as a house husband. Like what the newspaper said last week ...an increase of house husband...am I am part of the increase ...

Regards,
Zahir

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.