Cool Advertisement !!!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Lelaki Online Website Is Down For 15 Hours !!!

What a luck Lelaki Online website is down for 15 hours from 11:00 pm 26/05/06 until 2:00 pm 27/05/06. Call the hosting server in Singapore they replied it is some sort security break on the shared server. So there is no order or income for 15 hours.

But I always believe there always a blessing in disguise. Anyway, it is quite hard to work at home with all the temptation from all over the place. I feel like to do all things but at last nothing is accomplished.

I am setting my working schedule so that I can get things done. I required a daily chores so that I can stay focus on my work at home. As for today I start working at 6:00 am till 9:00 am to modified my Reiki Ezine website.

The things that I accomplished today:
1) Modified Reiki Ezine
2) Do a web promotion
3) Do Analysis of web trends using Adtracker

After that is enjoy time with family until about now I update my BLOG.

Zahir

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.