Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Cow & Goat Wonderful Experience!

Yesterday on Saturday I and my family went to my uncle farm that herd cows, sheep and goat. It was very nice experiences for my kids. They love the cow, sheep and goat.

My uncle farm located in Dengkil. In the farm there is about 18 goat, 20 sheep and about 50 cows. My kids is able to touch and play with the baby goat and take some pictures.

Actually I am engaging a project with my uncle to sell live cows, sheep and goat online. Our website is http://www.lembuonline.com which is still under development. We will be accepting credit card for the purchasing cows, sheep and goat.

Thinking out further we will also going to provide some sort of programs that enable anyone interested of having a cow, sheep or goat as a pet and keep it at my uncle farm. As a pilot we open the program for invited individual only.



As for myself, I will get four female goat for a start and try to buy two goat a months. I think this a good investment and have some sort of Goat Holiday with my kids and family over the weekend.

After about 2 hours in my uncle farm, we went back to my uncle house have lunch. After lunch my kids take some dips into my uncle private swimming pools.

Then we took off around 3:00 pm and we went to Bangi for a short meeting regarding the upcoming Internet Seminar on 27th May 2006 in TPM. This seminar will only have 60 seat and will be hands on seminar. Every participant will be provided with Internet Access PC so that they can do the hands on.

After the meeting we went to my sister house in PJ and met my parents there and have diner there as well. About 8:30 pm we went back home. It is really very good Saturday for my whole family.

I am now into goat investment and will share that with every one that interested to have their own goat. Stay tuned and stay connected.

Regards,
Zahir

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.