Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Double Trouble Of Website Hosting!

Yesterday night I found out my http://www.visitorpot.com website was suspended and redirected to somewhere else. What a waste! I need to do some sort of quick fix to retransfer my website to another DNS and domain and it took more than 12 hours to get the DNS updated with the new domain configuration. Only this morning the site is OK.

Another thing happened today afternoon, several of my website hosted in Vodahost giving out PHP errors. I am panic for a while until about 2 hours ago all the website is OK. The reason is "eximstat" on the hosted server is failing and the hosting provider managed to restarted it. Phew!

Is it destiny?.....I am not sure...but I believe there always a blessing in disguise. I am currently working on some new website development call Rapid Niche Website reffered by a friend call Dann.

Regards,
Zahir
http://www.businessandyou.info

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.