Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Talk About Parenting!!!!


Talk about parenting.....yup this is really a treasure of all time...When you at home with your kids that is really the best time for you and your kids. You can them grow and they feel more close to you than ever. They want to know what you do and they want to know if you at how can I earn the money. So I told my kids not all things you do will create or give money. Also I told them that we need money to buy foods and so on.

One thing that really touched me is that they really care about me as I care to them. They encourage me to get a lot of money so that I would always be at home with them.

One of my son which is only 10 years old told me that his friends father at school has income about RM1,000,000.00 in a project and tell me that "Babah only earn RM140 a month" at home and no work. Then I asked him back - "Do you like Babah to go to work again and earn more than RM140?" He replied that - "No, Babah stay at home, we like Babah to stay at home". Then my youngest daugther 4 yeras old replied - "Babah stay at home, Babah kat rumah aje jaga Sofea" .

Now really know how happy all my kids when their parents at home with them. They do not want your money they just want you....more information about parenting you can find it here ... http://www.parentaisle.com

Zahir

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.