Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Taking Control Over Your EGO

For the past few days I took my time off from my current daily routine with internet and business. I need to restrucure my inner self and taking back control over my ego. My ego is the one that do things, the one that is active, the one that take action, the one that must do something, the one that always want to win, the one that will not stay quiet and infact the one that want to be all the one.

This ego is taking to much of my energy and drained me dead. This ego is taking over the domain that I supposed to rule with love and calmness. This ego is the culprit that always destroy my manifestation. This ego is the one that want to be in control. To me, this is too much. If this ego is so powerful, why it cannot take you anywhere over the past 35 years or any others years in your domain.

This ego is what I called - PRETENDER - it try to pretend to be the driving factor of life.It pretend to the TRUTH but actually not the truth. It put itself to be the ruler of life and be the KING of one life. STOP. It is time to put it down and you yourself should take control of your own life.

Do you notice that human is not called human doing but called human being ? Human should not be ruled by EGO that is doing things but should be ruled by the oneself that is in state of being. That is why we are called human being not human doing because our task is just BE. Be present in the NOW moment NOT living on the past or dreaming of the future. Cherish your NOW moment and just BE yourself.

The oneself that is in the state of being is the one universal power that was assigned the task to rule and manage one domain with love and passion. This oneself is the divine power of the universe within us that are connected with all the resources all over the world and the after world. It is much GREATER and more POWERFUL than the EGO itself. The battle of this EGO and the true self is never ending scenario since the born of ADAM - father of a mankind.

Most of the time the EGO always win the battle. That is why the EGO is so proud and claimed itself to be the ruler of your domain. As for this reason, I need to put this a STOP in my own domain and take back control and that is what I do for the last few days till now.

I don't mean that EGO is not important. EGO is still important because it is the drive to do all things without it I will not be wrinting this blog. But what I mean, we need to manage our EGO and take control over it.

How to do it?

1) Just take time OFF on what ever you do and relax.
2) It is more than just doing in order to succeed
3) Connect with your own greater power and manifest what you like
4) The KEY thing - be Quiet in your thoughts and your mind - take everyday 15 minute switch off with your mind

EGO is noise. It will lost it's power when one in state of Quietness and Stillness. When one are in this state of quietness and stilless one is able to connect with the higher power and able to do more things than the EGO do. To achieve this you need a constant practice everyday throught out your life.

As for Muslim you are already given this task 5 times a day and make sure you do it and get the feel of it. Surrender everything to Allah in your prayers and you will see the miracles. For others you all got a time for your own prayers, spend it meaningfully.

When one are the master their EGO, one will be in peace and gratitude. One will do their job better and more efficient. One will not worry anymore on how to live life.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: Adsense Wealth Empire Manifesto is realesed today and only for USD97. I get one for myself today and this is the one that I am waiting for this year 2007 about making big with Adsense again. It contained the PROVEN BLUEPRINT to get USD3,000 a day with adsense within a month. I already print it and will apply it somewhere this week. The content is Out Of This World. Get your copy today here from my links http://www.bestofknowledge.com/recommends/adm and I will help you to start with the Adsense Manifesto project.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.