Cool Advertisement !!!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Mastering Lucid Dream Day 3 - Lucid Dream Kit

Today is the fourth day since I get the Lucid Dreaming Kit from Dr Bradley Thompson and last night I learned an amazing secret about lucid dream and I am going to share with you here today. I was shocked and amazed and feel little bit scared because it is too real.

Before that I just like to share about lucid dream with you all first. I have experienced about lucid dream since 1985. Then when I learned martial arts, I have the chance to master certain martial arts technique while having lucid dream. The technique that I learned via the lucid dream is such as how to throw an object from far without touching it, such as throwing an angry dog, push a person and etc. Once I learned it from the lucid dream that I had, I will be able to apply it it in the real life. Yup, I am able to throw a dog from far away. The victim that time is my neighbour dog. I always throwed the dog everyday for practicing my skill. I know the dog is very afraid with me. Every time he saw me, he is very scared and unable to run.

Basically I had some knowledge about lucid dream, until last week when I found out Dr Bradley Thompson website about using the lucid dream to master my daily life - http://www.bestofknowledge.com/recommends/lucid . To me, yup this is something new and never occur to my mind before to master daily life via lucid dream so I order the kit directly.

Before the kit arrived, I had test my own way of having lucid dream and manage to have lucid dream several time. For someone that is NOT sure what is lucid dream - lucid dream is the ability to control and manage your dream and it is real.

Then I got the kit and eagerly opened up the package and install it on my notebook and the first instruction is - "Follow Step By Step Do Not Cheat" - Dr Bradley Thompson . Yup feeling that you already know about it, why I must follow step by step. Anyway I followed step by step as instructed. I found out the technique I learned from Dr Bradley is totally different from my previous technique. So for the day 1, I got some sort of conflicting Lucid Dreaming technique.

Ok here is the step that I followed Dr Bradley method. It is a 7 Days method that guarantee you to have lucid dream within 7 days:
  1. Day One - learned about Lucid Dreaming and know what is and what is not
  2. Day Two - remember all the dream - average people dream 5 times a night and learn to record it
  3. Day Three - learn the Sign and Reality Check this is quite scary
  4. Day Four - not yet apply, I will learn tonight

Ok now is the time that I want to share my last night discovery of lucid dream. I am now understand a little bit, why I need to do a "Reality Check" every time even when I am awake. Because the lucid dream that Dr Bradley teach in his lucid dream kit is too REAL and this reality make me little bit scared. You will be shocked that what you experience and feel now actually is a lucid dream and you find out that you never been awake from your dream yet. This is because your mind is so powerful and able too simulate exactly what you feel and thought and made you think that it is REAL. I do not know how to express this but it is too REAL and it really made me little bit scared but somehow amazed about the power that I am able to master.

Now I shared with you about my lucid dream last night. I was with a friend of mine climbing up a very high hill. We almost reached the top but somehow a flat rock branching outward from the hill blocked our way. In order to reach the top we need to get over the rock. I tried to hang onto the rock edge and just want to pass over it but seeing how high I am at and how deep the hill is when looking down. I am scared. But just then I realised that I am in my dream. So I manage to take control and manage to fly. And I take my friend along. When I know I am dreaming and able to control it, I become a bit playful and play little bit around.

Then it is time to wake up. So I tell myself, on day 3 I had lucid dream, Dr Bradley method really works and I want to wake up from my lucid dream. I woke up. To my surprise I am NOT yet woke up as I thought I already woke up. For that I know what Dr Bradley talk about the LUCID DREAM that can master your daily life. It is a GREAT feeling for someone that able experience it.

I thank god for giving me the opportunity to explore about my true self and master the lucid dream in my life. I cannot wait for the fourth day lesson today. There is one story in the ebook by Dr Bradley talking about the Chontal Indians in Mexico using dream to communicate and the best part is we can do that for our self.

Till then, I will share again my journey of lucid dream. I have a goal actually and also want to related this experiences to Quantum Physics.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: I am wealth, I am abundance, I am joy

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.