Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mastering Wealth Is Just Be Wealthy!


I am still reading an ebook given from a friend, within few days everything change. Everything change to the better. My perspective towards life change. I Do Know now, how easy to be wealthy than before. I Do Know now, what is the meaning of "Having The Greatest Gift Within".

I did learned one things -

The right way to do this is to never look at the ground, never look at the physical and let that dictate to you that this is who you are. You are not your conditions – you simply cause them. The correct thing to do if you are broke is to simply choose your greatest vision of yourself, a vision of wealth, and keep that state of being of wealth, those thoughts of wealth steady and ever present. Act as if you were wealthy, no matter what the physical looks like, no matter how broke your physical world looks like. This will turn around the physical to match your thoughts and state of being. Always remember, the physical follows the spiritual and the mental. It is the design of the universe.



- I AM WEALTH. I AM ABUNDANCE. I AM JOY -



Another thing I learned, the fastest way to get anything is by applying the "STATE OF BEING" . The normal way I am using now is "Thinking" , "Saying" and "Acting" but however this method is the slow way of achieving. Among this four method, Acting is the least things you need to focus. When you are applying the state of being, thinking, saying simultaneously by default the state of acting will takes place by itself.

I have a lot of things to learn and appreciate. I do not want to lock my myself with a certain action or step to achieve my success or goal. I will let the universe to do it for me. As for myself, I will exercise my power and claim what supposed to be mine.

Do you ever wonder, from birth till now you are defined based on your outer world. This has gone for years and years. You are defined by the things that you have, the work that you do, the car that you drive, the money that you owned and many more BUT that is NOT real you. You, yourself are BIGGER than what you thought. More powerful than you ever know. It is supposed to be the other way around. Your inner self should define your outer self. It is time to wake up and be your real self.

For that I will share what David share with me ...



Hello,



I just wanted to quickly let you know that David Cameron Gikandi's latest book is now available for you.It is called:



"How to Live With Yourself and Automatically and Simply Love Yourself to Pure Freedom, Health, Wealth and Relationship Success" - The fastest way known to man to a Final Solution to all problems. A truly and absolutely practical how-to guide.



It is his best book since "A Happy Pocket Full of Money". I say so because it finally answers the following question that many people ask regarding implementing the concepts found in "A Happy Pocket Full of Money":



Question:
How do I make this knowledge work for me? How do I overcome my internal obstacles that prevent me from getting this knowledge from my head and into practical application? How do I overcome my blockages, my resistance, my old patterns?



It is the missing key to "A Happy Pocket Full of Money". So, please learn
more about it here:
http://www.bestofknowledge.com/recommends/truth



Enjoy!
Mohd Zahiruddin

P.S. Even if you plan on getting the book later, I suggest that you go to this page today because he has an offer for you that you don't want to miss, one that expires soon
.



Thank you very much for the support. I am being the self that I supposed to be and want everyone else to be the self they should be. The real self that is the key to every success, the key to wealth, the key to love, the key above all key and be blessed from GOD.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin
http://www.bestofknowledge.com/

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.