Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ask And Receive Not Ask And Achieve

I was at Naili's Place, Damansara, Uptown, last night with my family for dinner. It was a great and pleasent dinner there. My sons and daughter enjoy it very much. I and my wife liked it too. Enjoy life every moment you can and you will cherish your moment everytime.


For the past 2-3 weeks I am in the process of learning the greatest secret of managing my life and applying it to my self. I am reading several books and doing some lucid dreaming course for this purpose of mastering my real self. I am know really believe and understand what is the meaning of "Ask And You Shall Received".


I am the type of people who want to make things happen according to my way. I always make sure things happened. Now I need to relax a bit and learned the secret of all - "Letting Go" and applying detachment of the thing you want. When you detached from the thing you want, Universe will take it course and fulfill your intention.


I am a good friend of Ismail MF the author of "Road To Freedom - Ancient Secret". I am very happy for him because he really applied this concept of "Ask And Receive NOT Ask And Achieve".

Our part is just ask NOT try to achieve on our own effort what we asked. The Universe part is always to "FULFILL" what was asked. You do not think the way to achieve it. You should ask and shall receive. This the MIRACLE the we all possessed.


I got a call from Ismail last 2 day, I am surprised, he said he going to get married this Friday, 1st June 2007 out of the sudden. I am very happy for him. I know he had mention to me he want to get married this year but not this fast. He mentioned to me his time has arrived, anything he asked materialized. He said, he asked for a condo he got it, a 3 bedroom condo in Shah Alam for free, he asked for brand new car, he just got it for free last week, he asked to get some money for his marriage this years, he got it last 2 days. Then he mentioned to me - "Your time has arrived too".
One thing I learned - "We need to hold on to our INTENTION no matter what the physical condition looks like" . In NO time you will received what you had in your intention.


I talk about my lucid dream thing on my previous post but no more update since then. Frankly, since my wife came back from oversea, I am not able to lucid anymore. I got several VIVID dream but unable to control my dream. AnywayI am working on it and will share some information later.


I am also learning on how to put video on a website and blog. The one thing I love with this new video technology is the video load very fast and used very little bandwidth. And the best things is there is NO delay and buffering. This is a very COOL feature for me and make our website to be Web 3.0.1 . If you like get hold on it get it here for a very cheap price - http://www.bestofknowledge.com/videowizard .


I am also actively working on the YourLiveStock project and coming up with the Mock Up for KPDN approval. More information here http://www.yourlivestock.com . I set up an office in Dengkil for this purposed. Thanks for my uncle who entrust us to do this.


Beside that I am also working with Cikgu Nawi for converting Cikgu Nawi book "Mengapa Kami Memeluk Islam" into ebook version. You can checked it out here http://www.dnjsb.com .


As for IBOP, I am working on a new strategy and will get it work by next week or by first week on june.


I am also working together with several friends on developing "Carian Directory". You can check it out here http://www.linkcarian.com .


At the same time I am involved and appointed to be the online exclusive rights to a very unique product and will share with you later.

Anyway, start and buy some notepad and ask and list what you want and detach from it and you get it.

Best Regards,

Zahiruddin
p/s: The moment is NOW. I am wealth. I am abundance. I am joy. Till next time.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.