Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Likes Attract Likes And Thought Become Things



Likes attract likes and thought become things is the two key feature that can sum up the secret of law of attraction. This law of attraction work like the law of gravity.Whether or not you believe in the law of gravity or not, whether you like it or not…it works all the time, every time - because is the law. If you drop a brick, it will hit the ground. A thousand years ago it hit the ground, a thousand years from now it will hit the ground…it doesn’t change. Even when you were a baby, before you knew anything about gravity it worked.

Same with the law of attraction it worked all the way now and the future. Good attract good and bad attract bad. Positive attract positive and negative attract negative. This law of attraction is either working against us or working for us. Our task is to make this law work for us not otherwise. How do we do it?

We are at where we are because we choose to be where we are now. There are no other than ourself to be blamed. It is not other's fault it is our own fault. When we make our choice either we are aware or not, the law of attraction make it happened.

To do it you need to seek mentor and get more knowledge about it. As for me I bought this two product:

1) Optimindzation Accelerator and Activator - accelerate and activate your manifestation power and your law of attraction. You can get it here for only $29.95 with 365 day guarantee period. http://www.bestofknowledge.com/recommends/mind

2) Applying The Law Of Attraction And Get Anything You Want by Shawn Casey (Old Timer Internet Marketer) and Antonio Thornton (Law Of Attraction Coach). 1 Hour 30 Minute Jammed Pack Audio and PDF Version of the audio. For a limited time offer, you will be given the opportunity to participate on a program that can potentially create you $100K in 5 days. All of this is just for only $7. Get it now here. http://www.bestofknowledge.com/recommends/loa

Beside the above, the two tools which I believed very important, I am working on my Lucid Dream thing. What is Lucid Dream? Lucid dreaming is the ability to control your dream and feel awake in your dream. So you will enjoy your 8 hours sleep at night and this will boost up your enegry when you are awake in the next morning. You can get more information here. http://www.bestofknowledge.com/recommends/lucid

I think all the above is very crucial if you want to better yourself. You cannot afford to have any negativity in yourself. Be what you want to be and make sure you work with the law of attraction not against it. To do that you need to do what is taught and apply it in your daily life.

To apply the law of attraction and boost your confidence, start with small things first such as I want to be happy today and be positive for the rest of the day. This will give you confident. I start to practice the law a bit with myself. On last March, I want an IPOD (Original), about 2 hours from the time I said I want an IPOD, I got a brand new IPOD from Exabyte, one of my hosting company. I win a contest actually for the month of March.

Last Saturday before I went to the Ericsson Family Day in FRIM, I say to myself I want the TEAM that I am in to win and be the champion of the Family Day and it did and I get RM100 vaucher for winning. And the best things is, I don't even take part on any of the game.

As for buying the above tools, Optimindzation Accelerator and Activator and Law Of Attraction, actually I want it for FREE and basically I got it for FREE because on the day I bought it, I made few affiliate sales and the sales is more than enough to buy the tools.

That is what I say the power of law of attraction. It work anyway either you believe it or not. For sure you must make it work for you not against you.

Take care and best regards,
Zahiruddin
http://www.zahiruddin.com

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.