Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Face Recognition Technology - Get Yours Too!

I got to know this from a friend blog http://www.mariuca.blogspot.com/ , so I would like to test it for my self. I think the closest look alike celebrity for me is just 57%. Yup I tried the face recognition technology with my other picture too but the result is about the same. You should test it yourself.

Things happened so fast, today my another teacher Cikgu Dollah, Nizal Mohamad's (TV3 personality) big brother passed away. Al-Fatihah. This is about six month from my great beloved teacher Ahmad Redzuan Mohamad death. I believed that we need to value life more than we should be. Enjoy adn do good to yourself now and don't wait because DEATH will come anytime.

Love everyone. Love every moment. Do what you need to. Life is very precious.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/: Just being my self and having a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Ahmad Shawal said...

Good morning Mr. Zahiruddin,
Yes, your face just look a like Monica Belucci and Shanen Doherty..
I wonder why????
And one thing i've notice from your picture at the center that you are so handsome.....
Hihihihihihi.....................

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.