Cool Advertisement !!!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Ancient Secret That Turn Dream Into Reality

For the past four days I was into aura, chakra and lucid dream. I feel something I need to find and learn and share with others. As for aura and chakra I am still woking with the web development of http://www.7chakra.com/ . A screenshot of 7chakra web page about "Aura Rasa".



Next is about lucid dream - the ability to be awake in your dream and able to control your dream to enhance your daily life. This is really cool. I tested it for two nights and manage to have lucid dreams. Maybe because my wife is in Sweden so it is easier to get lucid.

I have experienced lucid dream many times but this time I want to master it so that I can turn thoughts into things anytime and became lucid instantly. I used to fly, go through walls, walk above the water, travel beyond times, meet people, learn to drive right-hand, talk to ghost, went to the future and so on. But this time it will build a real life laboratory of mylife in the lucid dream astral plane. I want to test internet marketing technique, I want to search the truth and seek my oneself. I want to feel the power of NO LIMITATION.

For that I have ordered a special Lucid Dream Kit that can enhanced my daily life and practice the law of attraction more vividly. If you like to explore your sleep and understand the UNLIMITED potential of yourself get the kit here at http://www.bestofknowledge.com/recommends/lucid .

Another things that I would like to share is the Ancient Secret that actually everyone have it. You just need to unlock it and enjoy the power.


In reality there is no such things as secret! ….Secret is only information and
knowledge available to selected few!Beware This Is An Open Secret!You already
have it!Use It Wisely!

"All the evil karma ever committed by since of old On account of greed, anger and folly, which have no beginning Born of My Body, Mouth and Though I now make full confession of it!"

The Future is for you to shape, mold and design! You must learn the Real Knowledge!
This is very refreshing and very uplifting manual about ancient secret that you can master and gain your unlimited potential. For a limited time promotional offer, this great manual - "Road To Freedom - Ancient Secret" is for sale at $19.95. Grab your copy and witness it for yourself.

Ancient SecretMore detail about the ebook please visit http://www.secretroad.org/ .

Ok back to my schedule, I am updating my daily activity via twitter.com (small widget of the right hand sidebar of this blog). As for this week, I am very-very busy, so many internet work coming in and so many people want to meet me. And further more my wife is not around. Luckily my parents came over and stayed for a few days at my house so I get free food.

Anyway will chat later. As for Usdota thank you for all the support. As for IBOP client you all are not left behind, I am working on something and will be shared soon.

To anyone out there who like to venture on ONLINE business, please do so. It is very powerful and refreshing. Mastering ONESELF is the KEY.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: Make sure you participate in PostBayar@RezekiHalal. Get paid to post you article. http://www.rezekihalal.com/

2 comments:

admin said...

hello zahiruddin

selamat berkenalan. saya cuma mau dapat link back dari anda..

saya juga dah letak link anda di blog saya..

http://internetusahawan.blogspot.com

Zahir said...

Salam,

Terima kasih. Saya dah letakkan link anda juga.

Zahiruddin

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.