Cool Advertisement !!!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Knowing Your True Self And Changes Within

It is June 2007 already and I feel time move very fast this time. Or is it really the time moving or I just felt it is moving? Either way, I do feel the changes in me and my surrounding very rapidly. I am begin to aware of myself and begin to REALLY wake up. I am starting to let go and dropping my knowledge that I accumulated for years, I am gathering new insight and uniting with the universal energy and feel more alive than ever. But once a while my logical mind want it's EGO back and want to take control of my true self. My logical mind try to remind me of how silly I am believing that the real SELF can help me. The logical mind automatically created the idea of being poverty, being uncomfortable, indecision, worry, and fear of failing when I choose to let my SELF to take over the control.

I believed that the changes is always for the better and only accept the best. One thing when come to "CHANGE", a lot of us feel afraid and do not want the change to occur. One thing I learned from David.
Change is the only constant in the universe. Everything changes at every moment. Life is all about change, and with change comes growth. You will one day leave even your own body. You can never truly own anything here on earth.Thinking that you own something results in that thing owning you. The thought ownership causes resistance to change, resistance to the workings of the mighty universe in its infinitely intelligent fashion. The minute you start thinking you own something, it owns you. For you to enjoy and use prosperity and wealth wisely and fruitfully, you should replace the idea of ownership with one of temporary custodianship of something, or having the use of something, of keeping something, of taking care of something. This is what puts you ready to go with the flow without loss and suffering when the time comes for change to work its inevitable ways. So much suffering is caused by resistance to change.Resistance to change shows that a person believes that it is possible to not have a thing, to lose something, yet on a Higher level, on the level of Spirit, you have it all at all times.


What this mean we always CHANGE no matter what. Once we stop experiencing changes we are not growing. When we are not GROWING we die.

Ok back to my personal blog. I was at Janda Baik, Pahang on last weekend for family gathering. We stayed at Pondok Impian owned by Den Wahab. Pondok Impian is very privacy area deep inside Janda Baik and near the hill side. It was very refreshing with water stream, natural cold water swimming pool without clorine, fish pond, and green trees.Den Wahab and family also was there to be the host. So it is like a private gathering and a lot of fun. We came with 9 cars total. Everyone enjoy the stay and the fun.

The environment in Janda Baik provide me time to look deeper into my self and gave me an opportunity to understand my REAL self and seek for the TRUTH of me. I manage to analyse several things about me and what I am about to do. I believed this is a GOD gift to everyone and the one who seek their self will reap the benefit.

From a normal stand point and logical mind, the idea of dropping all the things I do now is very ridiculous. For me it is a major CHANGE. This is the change of taking over responsibility and ownership of my own domain and work inline with the universe. Yup it is a shock to me, but I choose this SHOCKING experience to happen.

I am back in Shah Alam on Sunday night and continue to take a day off on the Monday. My day off is not being in front my computer. On Tuesday, I was at my Dengkil office to finished up my project with my uncle on http://www.yourlivestock.com/ .

I am coming up with priority project schedule for myself and my time will be spent most on this project. All this project is a baby stage project and really need attention. I am sorry if I am not able to answer your call or replying late your email. What I am doing right now is the thing that I have not done yet but I hold onto my believe on this law of the universe.

I am sorry to say too, I am dropping my previous knowledge about IT, Internet, Business for these purpose of preparing my new version of self. What are you holding yourself back for? You have it all. You can experience any part of your Self that you choose, so long as you choose to and choose believingly. With faith, everything is possible. It is all yours anyway.

I am wealth. I am abundance. I am joy.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: I really value my time and I hope you value yours too. I believe time is more than anything else.


http://www.bestofknowledge.com/recommends/truth

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.