Cool Advertisement !!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Life Provide You With The Best Opportunity!

Life Provide You With The Best Opportunity!

Yup! We are presented with so many opportunities daily but somehow our eyes could NOT see it. That is life and how it provides you with the best opportunity daily. It is ourself that do not GRAB that opportunity.

Talking about opportunity, I took one today evening around 4pm and spend about USD320 and the best thing, it is NOT about Adsense or Affiliate. I want to explore another area. An area that many people had gone through and have made their millions and also many have gone bankruptcy.

I choose to pick it after 2 weeks doing my reasearch and studies. During the research I made few hundreds dollar in 10 minutes and average about USD200 an hour. But I also experienced a big lost about USD5000 in 16 hours. I will share with you all later about this things ok.

Jana RM438,000 Dalam SetahunAnother opportunity that I would like to share is an ebook call Tsunami Wang - that has make a debut in Internet Marketing arena in Malaysia. Somehow this book was said to teach newbie to spam via email. But I respect the author and the owner, he is NOT running away and do something bad. He re-write his book and the book become more better and SPAM FREE kind of things. I know this because I just read the latest version of this ebook yesterday. This book is really great investment for newbie and cost only RM50. Bravo Akmal Arif - the author of the book. Sorry this book is only in Bahasa Malaysia.

You can also be an affiliate of this book for FREE and sell it online. Akmal pay you RM20 for every book you sell. Iwas paid many time last time. Now I am promoting again because the book has gone to some CLEAN UP and added with GREAT info. Buy one for you self HERE.

Ok back to my life. My wife is going to Sweden again tommorow for a week. So I will be alone with my kids again. I think I will go to my parents house this weekend and stay there until Monday and get FREE food.

Regarding my another Internet Business Ownership Program, it will be delayed for a while because we want to make everyone benefit not JUST me. I am also testing the Social Book marking and TAG and PING kind of things.

Best Regards,

Zahiruddin

p/s" Need some information on Online Business Resources click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for your suprised...

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.