Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, September 18, 2006

I Was At The Hospital And Money Still Coming In

That is the beauty of doing and automatic online business. You can earn income while you are away doing something else. You can go shopping and still have income every hour. For my case I was at the hospital for two days accompanying my daughter for minor surgery. And the best part I still earn something from my online business.

Ok we are at the DEMC hospital from Friday morning till Saturday afternoon. The whole family was there. Even my parents and my parents in law were there too. It is like a short vacation in a hotel. My two son love it very much because the shopping mall is just downstairs.

Here some of the pictures in the hospital.
On your right is Sofea before changing into surgery wardrobe. And below is Sofea in a surgery wardrobe with fluffy cat.

Kind of interesting feeling at the hospital. We all slept at the hospital room for a night. It is NOT that comfort at all because only the patient got the bed.

For the two days I was unable to answer email, to reply forum and do all the other things. But that is OK as long I still got paid even though at the hospital.

That is so many many IDEA pop up during my stay at the hospital. And I need to organize that IDEA into a practical and do able REALITY.

Everything need a precise planning when doing an online business. Plus another key ingredients is strong DISCIPLINE.

Without this 2 key ingredients you should expected disappoinment.

If you are planning to do an online business you need to cover you type on income area. The type of income are:
  1. Daily Income - what is you daily income will be.
  2. Weekly Income - what is your weekly income.
  3. Monthly Income - what is your monthly income.
  4. Yearly Income - what is your yearly income.
  5. Life Time Income - this the main income.

All this income can be from one source or multiple sources based on your planning. So your online business planning must be according to this type of income.
On my left is the picture of Sofea after the one and in half hour of operation. She was COOL I believe for a 4 years old GIRL.

Another things happened that Friday nights is one of my wife relatives had an accident and was sent to the same hospital. So that night the hospital was full all with my wife relatives. I feel like a Family gathering at the hospital.

I think I am writing to LONG this time. I need to catch up all my IDEA and do some house chores a bit before gluing to my note book.

Everything I thank GOD. HE make all things went smooth and easy. Thank you GOD. I also request GOD help to help me with my ONLINE Business. I know I am NOBODY but with GOD help I can live my life happily ever and after.

Thank everyone for your support. If you need help I will try to help you. But DONT forget to ASK GOD first because HE knows you better than ANYONE else.

Regards,
Zahiruddin
http://www.frompoortorich.com

1 comment:

Zahir said...

Salam,

Yup she is doing well now. To open paypal account you can go to http://www.paypal.com.

Hope this help.

Zahiruddin
From_Poor_To_Rich

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.