Cool Advertisement !!!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Urgency To Make Money Online

Urgency To Make Money Online

This will always be the case when you start out trying to make money online. Is like a giant hungry search for money online. Due to this, season and rusty internet marketer take the advantage of this scenario to make the RIP - OFF by offering - A Must Have Product For Newbies.

What are the chances of getting RIP - OFF, it is up to 90% because the so sweet of sales letter reaching your mail box that promise you with Heaven in Earth. I used to buy all sort of offering from the Internet with my EARN income online. Even NOW, I am still SOLD by the offer. I felt like if I dont by NOW I will missed the one in a life time opportunity and I felt preety sure I will loose all the money that I supposed to get.

But the FACT is I had loose the money buying the product or offer at the first place. From my experience, I have NOT really implemented all the product offer that I bought. I think I had spend more than USD20,000 to buy product offer in a year. What a waste. Something inside say at least I got the product and I can use it later. For the HECK NO, you will NOT use it at all later because you have NOT use when you got it on the first place. Believe me.

Technology do CHANGE rapidly. It will always knocking your DOOR with a new tips and techniques. The secret is DOING the basic and MASTER the basic. You dont have to be the SUPER GENIUS to figure this out. Make your basic money using the basic and master that and you will never loose. If you need more info on this you can get my ebook compilation at http://www.ultimatedirtytrick.com

Ok, back to my daily life. I was busy arranging my daugthers appointment with a surgeon for minor operation on my daugther throat. My daughter somehow got some sort of ceist on her throat and it is visible. Need to do some minor operation to remove the ceist. The surgeon told us that the ceist has a tract to the back of the tounge and required a long hours of operation. The operation is schedule on 15th September 2006.

Beside that I am developing some sort of a new program that able to offer anyone to own a profitable internet business. This program is based on Robert Kiyosaki book - Cash Flow Quadrant. The business model I am offering is the B Quadrant. Wait for the anouncement.

If you want to be the first one to know this and get SPECIAL Internet Business Ownership please send your particular to me at invpath@gmail.com with Subjet: SPECIAL Internet Business Ownership. This offer is limited to 50 people only.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin
http://invpath.blogspot.com
http://www.a2zanalysis.com
http://www.lelakionline.com

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.