Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Life Is Always Busy And Time Never Wait!

A2ZAnalysis.comAs what I mentioned, life is always busy and time never wait. I was so busy that week preparing our new project called A2ZAnalysis.com. I am up all night doing the design and contacting the editor plus the reporter for news and analysis. My due date is 31st August 2006. Thank god I make it on time.

The job will not end there. It is just the beginning. It require a new input everyday and it will comes from everyone. Having the first issue out on the 31st August 2006 is a big relief. But right after that I am embarking on another project with Al Islam for the JomHeboh carnival at Bukit Jalil.

For the JomHeboh carnival, Usdota.com is preparing 100 CD to hand out and really take out our time coz we do it manually.
The content is:
1. All the previous articles in Al Islam on Rezeki Halal Melalui Internet segment
2. Guide to do BLOG - Blog In A Box
3. Guide for Adsense - Adsense Empire Complete Ebook
4. Guide to Web
5. Selected Software for Internet Business and Tools.

Usdota bersama Al IslamDr Fauzi is helping me until 10 pm at night and we managed to complete it. On Saturday it self I went to JomHeboh and delivered the material.

On your left is a picture from the Utusan both displaying Al Islam banner. From left is Dr Fauzi, Astora Jabat and my 2 sons.

I do not want to publish my picture because I look FAT. I mean really fat. I think this the problem when you stay at home and do your work from home.

I need to do more exercise and do something to get me going. Need to be healthy too. I have received a lot of inquiry about Bengkel Usdota. For the time being we will be at rest until November 2006. Please visit our website at http://www.usdota.com and our forum at http://www.usdota.com/forum.

Hope this help. Thank you very much for supporting us. God bless all of us. Together we become strong.

Regards,
Zahiruddin
http://www.a2zanalysis.com

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.