Cool Advertisement !!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Review On The Death Of Adsense!

Download The Death Of Adsense. FREE!!! I was shocked to receive this report called The Death Of Adsense. I immediately download it, read it and understand it. The report talk about - you cannot make a stable income with adsense and cannot use adsense for your only source of income. The author Scott Boulch mention that he previously earned more than USD6000 a month with adsense but now drops to few hundreds. He said adsense income is just for daily meals and not for a living.

What he is telling in the report is true and real. It really make me think to do other things too.Ok this is not good for me because my major income is from adsense and all related to it. Scott also share a new light on how to earn more than USD20,000 a month doing what you do today but without adsense. He also share with you his current earning with his new program. I think he is brilliant.

One more think I like his approach is, he is paying you USD0.50 to spread the words that adsense is dead. Join me to spread the word here.

Ok back to the TRUTH. For me adsense program is a motivation. A motivation that can give you an immediate feeling to earn money online quickly. This motivation will lead you to a greater task in doing marketing in the net. With adsense you should cover all your internet business expenses and grow from that.

I have not call my mentor about this report yet. But as per last week, his income from adsense is still way way up and away. Who say is DEAD? It is DEAD if you
  1. If you use page generator to create 1000 of adsense pages
  2. If you create crappy web site
  3. If you make website just for adsense without good content
  4. If you use pre-made adsense template
  5. If you always check you earning more than twice daily
  6. If your adsense income is less than USD500 a month
  7. If your are lost with what you do

For me, I think I belong to all those 7 if statement. Just kidding. I hope this will clear something in your cloudy mind.

Back to life. I will be away for 3 days beginning tomorrow accompanying my daugther for a major operation on her neck. I will be able to access internet unless I bring along my Jaring unit.

Ok take care. Have a good weekend.

Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: Visit my From Poor To Rich Website here http://www.frompoortorich.com

Rich_Jerk

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.