Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Making A Living Via Internet! Is it REAL!

Making a living via internet! Is it for REAL or JUST a GIMMICK?



As you can see this is the question that I always had. Can I make a living via Internet?Internet is a HUGE playground that offering a NICE to see opportunity and offers. It has become a SEDUCTION and INDUCING platform that lures newbies and masses to join the money making online band wagon.

Is it worth it? You find out yourself because that is the best experiences for yourself. I startup my online business somewhere in October 2000 selling male health related products. I was so excited to be the first website in Malaysia that sell male product that accepted credit card payment using 2CO. It was so easy that I made a first sale on my first launching the website.
From there I was busy selling online day in and day out and we become bigger and bigger and got our own reputation. Years passby very fast we make our money and the DOWN cycle begin.

Most of our product manufacturer is OUT of Business. We lose our FOCUS and divert to OFFLINE business. We invest in a Security Company selling ALARM (ADT), we invest in buying SHOP LOT, we invested in Health Product business and we opened our OWN GOLD Shop - named Golden Memory Gold Shop.

The cycle is going down WORST. Our gold shop was BROKE IN once and ROBBED by gun point once and become a major story in local news paper. We do not stop there we bought another batch of Gold from Johor worth RM200K cash again we was PLAYED and we lost our money. Our gold shop only last for one and half years. It is a really Golden Memory.

As for our Security Company, the General Manager we appointed run with our company money about RM40K and we had to close the shop and terminate our workers. The cycle is so BAD that all our businesses GOING down the drain and we know that WE are in BIG DEBT more than a Million.

Life must go on we need to pay our debt any how and feed our family. We had learn our lesson the hard way. My two partners went OFF to China building their new business there leaving their family behind. And for me I am FOCUSING back to my ONLINE business that take us where we are today. Thank you LelakiOnline.com to take us where we are NOW.

As you see we NEED to FOCUS when doing online business. It DOES NOT look promising at the first place but sequently it will MATERIALIZE. That is why when you are DISCOURAGE at the beginning of your online journey, DONT WORRY just walk forward dont look back.

Same goes to my business promoting Adsense program. I only get USD0.10 after 3 months of doing Adsense. I think I am the worse and until I met my Mentor that asked me to invest on a Software called Niche Monster that cost me USD2000. My Adsense journey CHANGED. The best part NOW is you can get a TASTE of this software for FREE with a condition you need to provide your information.

p/s Just realized that Niche Monster link is NOT working so I take it out and replace with this Content Domination link. Sorry for the inconveniences. Happy blogging.


Real Networks


Hope my short rambling will give you some strength on starting your journey of Internet riches.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

p/s: Happy Ramadhan to all Muslim friends.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.