Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Notes From Sweden: A Trip To Darlana The Center Of Sweden

This time I like to share my trip to Darlana the center of Sweden. It is about 400km drive from Stockholm. Darlana is the most Swedish of all Swedish counties and provinces. This is where the tourists go - Darlana is one of Sweden's largest tourist attractions. We have natural beauty, culture, cultural environments, and traditions - and yet, time has not stood still. Visit here for more info about Darlana http:// www.darlana.se .
Darlana Trip So we need to rent a car for the trip and we rent a brand new Volkswagen for about Kr500 a day. The most scary things I need to drive left hand. It is a left hand drive car.

I have some experienced driving left hand car previously back in the USA during my study time but it was 12 years ago. Anyway I did some meditation before the trip and dream about driving the car before hand using the technique I learned from my Reiki Master Hazil.

Another challenge is reading the map going to Darlana. Luckily my wife had study the map and asked her colleagues before the trip and took us about 5 hours to reach Darlana. We do make a several stop over to take picture and some toilet breaks.Darlana Trip

On your right, we made a stop at the one of the Factory Outlet in Sweden. My children were very eager to touch the ice and to see the snow and we make a short stop here.

I also take this opportunity to go to the mens room. It is quite cold. It is about 3 Degree Celsius.

The driving is quite fun. It is a straight road and NOT many cars. So I feel quite comfortable driving left hand. And one good things the drivers here in Sweden is much more ethical.

The view and the scenery is very nice and refreshing and I think it is a great relaxing experiences.Darlana Trip
We will be staying at the famous cabin in Darlana at Backa Herrgard. More information about the cabin here http://backaherrgard.se .

One of the reason we went to Darlana is my children want to see te Snow flakes. But according to the weather report there will be no snow this time of the year.

We just try our luck by going up North and who my might know we can get some snow there. But the ice is all over the grass and most of the grasses here covered with white ice.

We reached the Backa Herrgard cabin about 2:15 pm and we managed to do our prayers on time.Darlana Trip

Wow. It is a great place and very nice view. The cabin is located by the Siljan lake.

I quickly get out from the car get the cabin keys and go to the cabin. The price for the cabin is just Kr750 a night. Quite cheap though about RM375 a night.

My children is very happy they go all over the area and play with the ice.

The temperature is colder here and it is about -ve 5 Degree Celsius. You really need a winter clothing. It is really cold out here. We went inside the cabin put all our things and ready to do our Jamak prayers first before going outside.

Darlana Trip The cabin look small but when we went inside it is like a big apartment. We can cooked there. All the facilities is there, microwave, pan for cooking, plates and etc.

My wife started to cook rice and some kuah kurma. I think everyone is hungry by this time. We have not had our lunch yet on the way just now.

While waiting for the food to be ready my children when outside and play.

As for me I choose to be inside the cabin and relax because outside is very cold. I watched TV and just enjoying the scenery from inside the cabin while waiting for the foods to be ready.

Darlana Trip I think I am in the holiday moods already. Since in the cabin there are NO internet access and I will not be able to read email or check the forum.
So I take this chances to relax and enjoy. I will reply all the email once I am back at Kista.

It was dark already by the time my wife finished cooking. The Maghrib is at 2:56 pm.

So the plan for the night is resting inside the cabin and relax. Tomorrow we will be visiting the Santa World - Tomteland. You can find more information here http://www.santaworld.se .

The food is ready and we eat our late lunch.

Darlana TripI think this the longest blog I write this time. I had to save several time in case it lost I do not remember what I already had write.

So after lunch and prayers, I watch DVD movie on the the TV with my wife. It is the old funny movie - Meets The Focker.

After the movie I went to sleep. It will be another journey to the Santa World tommorow .

Yup the morning is quite fast. It was very cold in the morning. I have to take cold shower somehow because the water takes a while to be hot.So again my wife prepared the breakfast before we went to our journey.Darlana Trip

As usual I am just waiting for the food inside the cabin. It is too cold outside about -ve 11 Degree Celcius. It is freezing out there.

But the view and the morning scenery is very nice and beautiful. My wife and kids go out and took some picture via the lake and around the cabin area.

There are so many pictures, one from my wife digi camera and another from my broher Asri camera. My brother pay us a visit from Manchester and will be with us till December 24.

It is good that he was here because he can take care my kids.Darlana Trip

After breakfast, and everything, we are ready to go to the Santa World. To my surprise my rental car is FROZEN.

I dont have any Snow Scrapper at this time. All the windscreen and windows is covered with ice.

I have to clean that up first before we can start our journey. So I got some sort of strong plastic card and start scrapping the ice. I have not done this for years.

I remembered doing this when I was in Michigan around year 1981. It was great feeling though.

We need to find the Santa World now. We read the map and we are confused. But at last after 2 hours drive all over we managed to find the place.

This time the Santa World is without the white SNOW. The entrance fee is about Kr495 per family and adult is KR135.

The Santa World is some sort an outdoor parked. And we need to walk around to visit.Darlana Trip

I think this is quite a long post. I will continue posting regarding our visit to old Stockholm town and the Royal Palace.

I guess I am on holiday more than to do work. But I am doing a lot of planning and thinking on the Internet Business project for the up coming 2007 year.

For IBOP - the first 50 IBOP Ownership is FULL. New IBOP 2007 will be released January 2007.

Usdota workshop will continue on January 2007 with different content and course material. I am wishing a great holiday and happy new year.

For the muslim Hari Raya Haji is coming. Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

Thank You and Best regards,

Zahiruddin

3 comments:

Jalal said...

din ko tak balas email aku ke

lal

Zahir said...

Salam,

Aku ada problem dengan sending email out. Receiving email ok aje.

But sending out Firewall hotel block.

Zahiruddin

Jalal said...

Ok la din tak pe anyway selamat bermain salji hehehe

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.