Cool Advertisement !!!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Notes From Sweden: Another Day In Sweden

Ok I was too busy NOT DOING work at Kista, Sweden. One of the reason is I can ONLY received email but NOT ABLE to reply it due to Hotel Apartments Firewall Security. So if I want to reply my normal email I need to use GMAIL. I think that is the beauty of FREE EMAIL. You can access it anywhere. Another things is I am NOT ABLE to login to any of my CPANEL due to the same reason. Maybe all this sign is to remind me that I should go to holidays and relax instead doing my work.

Tom Tits Experiment
On the 13th December 2006, I took my children to the Famous Tom Tits Experiment - it is the biggest science experiment exhibiton in Sweden. Some information below.

The permanent exhibition with more than 400 exhibits and displays, consists of:

* The general exhibition with hands-on experiments including a water department.
* Bara Vara (”Simply being”), a section is designed especially for visitors with disabilities.
* The machinery exhibition
* The human body exhibition
* The chemistry exhibition
* The ”Gallery of Illusions” dealing with human perception
* The outdoor exhibition (open May-Sep
* The Water Pavillion (open in summer)

How do we get there from Kista? It is about 2 hours via train. We need to be on 2 trains. Kista to Stockholm and then Stockholm to Sodertalje. I was a great experience for my children. The train fare is Kr160 (RM80) returns for 1 adult and 3 children.

Tom Tits Experiment
Arriving Sodertalje train station we need to walk about 18 minute to the Tom Tits Experiment. The walk is through the open air shopping mall like the Market Street in San Fransisco, USA.My children really enjoy the walk and the fresh air.

We arrived Tom Tits about 2:30 pm and that is just nice. We have 1:30 minute to explore before it close.

The ticket to enter Tom Tits is Kr115 for adult and Kr89 for children. Quite expensive compare to our Pusat Science in Malaysia.

Tom Tits Experiment My boys really enjoy it. They explore all the things inside the Tom Tits. My daughter too she also love it.

It is a lot experiment that kids can try from operating a big trucks to experiencing tornado. It is a great place for both children and adult.

I myself test several experiments too. Inside the Tom Tits there no such a guidelines. You just start anywhere and try everthing your self.

We can bring our own foods and there are place to eat our foods. By the time we finished exploring it was dark already. So we went back to the train station and heading back to our hotel apartment in Kista. We reached kista about 6:30 pm and very exhausted.

Tom Tits Experiment
Ok back to work. There so many things changing in Internet Arena. My previous technique my not work now and I have to change a lot of things for my IBOP client. This for the benefit of everyone. It is very compettetive in the internet arena when you are marketing within the internet marketers itself.

I had some plan and tactics that I need to materialise and test for be ahead in the industries. My target market is the NONE Internet marketer. This compose about 80% of the entire internet populations. What I am reaching right now is the 20% which is the internet marketer or IM to be.

On 2007, providing the services via internet is the high demand. If you like to embark internet business make sure you are in this line. This service can be anything from providing knowledge, traveling assistant and many more. Pick your service and start your online business.

Till we meet again in another post. Thank you very much for your support.

Zahiruddin
From Sweden

p/s: IBOP by Rahsia Online is FULL. If you missed this offer wait till January 2007. IBOP 2007 will be more matured and powerful indeed.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.