Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Notes From Sweden: Day 1 In Sweden

Me and Children in SwedenI will be in Sweden from 9th December to 25th December 2006. I will write daily Notes in this blog about me and the work in progress. I have several objective to achieve being away from home - Malaysia.

One: Is to plan and review my Rahsia Online Project and the preparation for a major launching in the year 2007.

Second: To review my current Internet Business and to prepare for the coming years.

I believe by being away from home I will be able to think more clearly and more relax. With being relax I am able to focus on more planning and great strategy for my internet business. Of course at the same time, I can spend some quality time with my family in another country.
My Workplace

Yup! This trip is really work in progress. On your right is my work office. My office is equipped with Broadband Access and all the facilities with it. It is really great when you can work from anywhere in the world. The business is on 24 hours.

To my new IBOP client, I will be doing your web design from Sweden. I hope, I will have a great idead for your IBOP website. For your information as per my writing only 16 IBOP ownership left. If you like to be part of the IBOP History join us NOW.

Another things I would like to share the praying in Sweden. Subuh is 5:51 am. Syuruk is 8:35 am. Zohor is 11:37 am. Asar is 12:37 pm. Maghrib is 2.47 pm and Isyak is 5:31 pm. This is very great I like the praying times during winter season. The night is longer than the day.

Our 1 Bed Room ApartmentFor your information we are staying in Acome Hote Apartment In Kista. It is a huge one bedroom apartment complete with all the facalities. We can cook in the apartment and there a are Halal grocery store nearby. Wow it is just like home.

The weather is about 4th Degree Celcius and this is just nice. My kids really enjoy it. I think in this climate, it feels very refreshing.

Actually my wife have some work to do in Ericsson Sweden so I take this chances to bring along my kids to a some sort a paid holiday in Sweden. I just paid for the ticket and others is some sort paid for.My Wife & Kids

After all it is a school holiday and I want to bring my daughter Sofea to a foreign country. My two boys already been to another country several times.

Ok back to work, I have about 6 new client to work on the IBOP project. I will start the design tommorow.

For my current IBOP client, I will not be contactable via PHONE since I do NOT on the ROAMING ervices. I will be only contactable via email. If you have any urgency please contact my partner Fauzi at this phone 016-3650343 or my office at 03-5804934.

For my Usdota Customer. You can contact me via email. The next USDOTA Workshop will be on 27th January 2007 at TPM Academy.

Thank you very much for all the support.

Zahirudin
From Sweden

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai

assalamualaikum

mcmn nak contact encik zahir?..sbb saya tak berjumpa dengan emel add.

maaf menganggu....

emel saya rebootyourpc@gmail.com

TQ very MUCH!!

Zahir said...

Salam,

Saya dah email kepada saudara.

Zahiruddin

Jalal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jalal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum

camne nak masuk program IBOP ni? Kalau betul-betul dapat duit n semua di uruskan oleh mereka yang pakar naklah saya join sama.
Dan kalau 50 orang IBOP bayaran RM750 ada tempat lagi saya nak masuk, tapi kalu dah penuh, untuk tahun depan, January 2007 pon saya nak try masuk gak asalkan dapat lebih daripada pelaburan RM1500 tu.
emel saya aufy007@yahoo.com.my atau tefon Cikgu Man 019-9637244 Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.