Cool Advertisement !!!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

I Am Back In Malaysia And Ready For 2007

At last I am be able to post in my blog. I reached Malaysia on Monday 25th December 2006 3:45pm. I believe one of my luggage do not want to come back and lost somewhere. I think the whole family experiencing some sort of Jet Lag. My childen can only sleep at 4:00 am and woke up at 4:00 pm. I am also some of TERBABAS every morning.

I was eager to begin my work and projoct but unfortunately there a some problem with the Internet International Link due to earth quake in Taiwan. Only today I am able to access my web hosting and my blog.

There a lot of work need to be completed especially for my IBOP client. I am building the Phase 2 web design for my IBOP client right now. Sorry for all the delay it was unavoided able. During this NO connectivity I was NOT able to read email, updating website accessing blogs and so on. The FRUSTRATED part is the income also going doing.

This will sort only. I will be updating later. I take this opportunity to wish Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all muslim friends and Happy New year. Hoping the day after today will be a great day forward.

Zahiruddin

p/s: IBOP 2007 will be up and running soon. We have a lot of GOODIES in IBOP and will share it with all IBOP client. Thank you very much for the support. As for Usdota Workshop. The workshop will be held on 27th January 2007 at TPM Academy. There are 20 seat left for the workshop. More information here http://www.usdota.com

p/s: This is just an announcement about an upcoming Blog Seminar in Malay - Bengkel Panduan Asas Membina Blog dan Bagaimana Anda Boleh Menjana Pendapatan Tambahan Melaluinya by Jasman Ariffin. You can get more detail here http://www.how-to-earn-extra-money.com/

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.