Cool Advertisement !!!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Horse Riding And Business Meeting

horse Today Sunday 25th February 2007, I and my family went for a "Horse Riding Experience" at my unlce small ranch at Dengkil.

Everyone in my family, my wife, my two sons and my beautiful small daughter get the chance to ride the horse by themselves. It was very exiting and enjoyful experiences for all of us.

My sons, my wife and my daughter they rode a horse before but NOT me. So today actually is my first time to ride a horse and I quite enjoy it. I might bought one horse soon and keep it at my uncle small ranch.

My uncle said riding a horse is good for health. He began buying horses and setting up his ranch after getting advised by his doctor to ride a horse to exercise.
horse
My uncle had four horses two white and two brown. The white horses is called "OTAI" because there are good trained horse and very gentle. This white horses is for the beginner and are quite easy to handle them. While the brown one is for the PRO. Once you get the knack to handle the white one then you can move on to the brown one.

I learned a lot today about riding a horse, is not easy. It need some sort of communication between you and the horse. You need to understand the horse language too. And the language, unfortunately is not Malay. The horse only speak English.

horseI learned how to get onto the horse. I learned how to get down from the horse. The hard part is to control and manage the horse. It is not that easy.

There are some basic commands that you need to know and also the way how to handle the rope.

To get the horse to walk you say "WALK" and use your feet to hit the horse stomach. To make the horse stop you say "STOP" and pull the rope. To make the horse turn left you say "LEFT" and same as "RIGHT".

My uncle told me that the horse know if the rider is PRO or NOT. He said that the behavior of the horse is, the RIDER must be the master and control him. If the rider show no indication that he or she is the master of the horse then the horse will behave on his own and not following your order. You say stop the horse still walk. You say left the horse will turn right.
horseAnyway we had a great fun and enjoyful moment for the whole family. If you like to get an experience to ride the horse contact me and I will bring you to my uncle small ranch and take a ride. Bring your family along. After finished the horse riding activity, I went to my mom house at Nilai and had our lunch there.

Ok back to business. Actually my uncle small ranch will be open to public soon and will be offering a lot of activities. From horse riding, horse training, horse therapy, horse maintenance, horse trading, horse bathing, and many more.

My uncle idea is, everybody can have a horse and everybody can ride a horse. Horse riding is for everybody and it is affordable. Come visit us. As for the website I will be developing it. I will let you know once it is done.

As for the online business, the small mini workshop on last Saturday 24th February 2007 goes very well and I hope the participant will deploy and apply what was thought in the class. Actually I had revealed one of the best kept secret in being successful in Online Business. I really believed that everyone can make it well in Online business when you do the right things plus have the right tools. The next same small workshop will take place sometimes in the near future and this class is NOT "BASIC". Minimum requirement at least you must have a website or blog and Adsense account. Also it will NOT be RM100 anymore but back to its original price RM290.

I think this is it for today. Thank you very much.

Zahiruddin

p/s: Everyday in every way I am getting better and better. Visit http://www.rahsiaonline.com .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear En Zahir

I was interested in your post on family horse riding outing.

Is your uncle still operating the horse riding business for public?

Are we able to go an learn horse riding there?

Thank you

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.