Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Building Business That You Love Doing

YourLivestock.com MagazineIt is March 6 2007 already. Time really goes that fast when you are at home doing what you love to do. Knowing CLEARLY what you want to do really makes a big different in your effort to become rich and successful in what you do. It is that SIMPLE. Just ask what you want and hold with what you ask until it manifest.

Having said that it is NOT really easy to CLEARLY state what you want to do. It is like a daily battle in your own self whether what you want is really what you want. This is the biggest hurdle that you need to overcome. You need to be FIRM and CLEARLY with what you want and keep on HOLDING in in your mind frame so that it will not flush away until you get it.

You need to learn all this and develop it in your self system and believe. Checkout your nearest book store on self development subject on how to motivate your self, how to set goal and achieved it, positive mind programming, going through changes, manifest what you believe, deploying rich habits and learn self affirmation.

Get to know what is Manifestation Map. Create your own manifestation map. In the map write and put picture of what you want. There is no limit. Just do it with all the love and passion you have. Don't let your current situation stop you. Be abundance and be creative. Demand what you really want.

Manifestation Map Sample: (The concept is BE, DO and HAVE - Think in present tense and always start with thank you)

1) Thank you GOD for $10,000 fixed monthly income you provide me every months.
2) Thank you GOD for the BMW 5 Series you gave me for me to use it.
3) Thank you GOD for the Resort Home Hotel for me to live in with family.
4) I am grateful and thank you GOD for providing me with a great wife and family that always support me all the time.
5) Thank you GOD for letting me to remember YOU at all instances.
6) Thank you GOD for all the blessing I received from YOU

Add some PICTURE to you manifestation map and put on the wall or somewhere that you will see it everyday. You will see wonders in what this can do for you. According to the expert research 90% of a person who write what they want will achieved all what they wrote. So why not write yours to. State what you want and YOU will achieve it. That is GOD promise.

Ok back to my current Project. I and with my new editorial team is working on my uncle mega project that is producing magazine call YourLivestock.com. This magazine is dedicated on Livestock and Agriculture in Malaysia and setting a new wave the agriculture industries. It is the ties of technology and agriculture and livestock. The magazine will be in Bahasa Malaysia and will be available in Online and Offline form. For the online the web address is http://www.yourlivestock.com/ .

My another project is developing the RezekiHalal.com website to share and sell things online in a cheaper and affordable price. Beside that it also share knowledge and experience on getting what you want. The website is in Malay - http://www.rezekihalal.com/ .


There are a lot of special offer in this website for example you can get :

1) 630 PLR Article for RM10 only.
2) 67 Header Graphics (Can Customized) + Master Resell Rights for only RM40.
3) Physical BOOK - The Magic Of Thinking Big - for only RM20 (Actual RM46.90)

And a lot more to come such - The Blogxxxx Power Book, Website Design, Hosting, Digital Products, Physical Products, and many more.

Make sure you visit us at http://www.rezekihalal.com/ .

Beside that I am also building my new BLOG Empire with my new BLOG knowledge the I learn from Epyzul at his website http://www.easybloggerbeta.com/ . I had 3 new BLOG using this new technique.

My I shared it in our USDOTA Forum at http://www.usdota.com/forum . Our next USDOTA Workshop will be in 7th April 2007 and more information you can get it here at http://www.usdota.com/ .

As for IBOP and Rahsia Online we are progressing quite well and we had finished our web development Phase for the IBOP 2006 client and now begin the era of promoting it. We going to held an IBOP Gathering sometimes of this month. As for now the date will be 24th March 2007 based on many request on this date. The final date I will inform everyone.

I think this will be enough for today and this week and I have more work to do and to act on it. As for next week I will be quite tide up with the World Event that I am attending on 12th and 13th March 2007 at Putrajaya International Convention Centre - "The Secret Is Revealed".

Thank you for all the support and have a great months ahead.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.