Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Atrractor Factor And Dare To Win

Attractor FactorIt is February 2007 already, for this month I have grab two great books at MPH bookstore in SACC Shah Alam - The Attractor Factor By Joe Vitale and Dare To Win by Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield.

The story is like this, I followed my wife to MPH bookstore to buy some present for my son's friend birthday party. So I just asked my wife to buy a book for me. I pick the book Dare To Win asked my wife to belanja me because it is only RM19.95 and she agreed. I was happy because I do not have to use my money that time. But universal power is greater than that. It must be value for value. I cannot get a FREE LUNCH just like that.

Just about to walk away from the bookstore after my wife had paid for the book. My eyes was hooked to special Red Carpet member area and saw another two great book - The Secret and The Attractor Factor. I cannot escape his time I need to get one of them at least. So I end up to spend about RM59.80 for the Attractor Factor.

All this happening is NOT coincidence it is what I had asked for. And what I asked previously will manifest in timely manner. My advice is be mindful with your thoughts. What you think in your mind will manifest anyhow. Time will tell. So make sure you sow a positive mental thought everyday in every way in your mind so that what you will be reaping is a positive result all the time.

Our mind is like a "Wild Monkey". It is ever changing and never at rest. We need to master and control our thought and tame it. How we do it? We need to feed a lot of positive input into it by reading great books. This is what I have been doing long time ago and still continue reading great books even now.

We live in somehow a negativity world. In a world that physical matter above all things. We lack of faith and believe in our self. Everyday we are programmed to be negative without our knowing. I have met several person Randy Gage, Joe Vitale, Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor (I met them in the book I read) and Azizi Ali (I met him personally). What are they have in common?

The answer is they are very very rich and the best part is they do not watch TV and read news paper. As for Azizi Ali, it has been 10 years for him not watching TV and news paper unless he was in it. What I want to share with you there some habit that you can follow to make you rich, such as NOT watching TV and read news paper. Seem like awkward but it is true. And it WORKS.

We had enough negativity in life and we need to stop feeding our self with negativity. TV and news paper feed us with a lot negativity such as accident, natural disaster, kidnap, robbery, killing, sickness and disease. The 24 hours in our daily life is feed with negativity and you need to change that in order to achieved what your want.

So make sure get some great book and start feeding your mind with a positive one. Read and apply and you will feel the miracle instantly. I am not promoting Attractor Factor but if you want to get what you want make sure you get this book. It have 5 easy step that you can do immediately and get what you want.

I have also had started a new WordPress blog in Malay for the purpose of sharing my knowledge about the concept of rezeki. You can go here to read it - http://www.rezekihalal.com/ .

Believe in our self and focus on what we want. Make sure when people asked you what you want you can easily mentioned it. Once you are clear with what you really want. You are very near to get it. Don't let your negative self sabotaj you.

As some of you know that this coming February 24 2007, I and Jasman will be conducting a small workshop on Blog & Doing Blog The Right Way - in Malay. The class can fit only 20 people maximum and the cost is RM300. Payment can be made to me or Jasman. This class will share more of my experience combine with Jasman experience in earning money on the net. For your information Jasman is expert in writing articles and had vast knowledge about promoting your blog via articles. He is also good at social bookmarking technique called Squidoo - and his Squidoo lense is in the top 20 rank in the world. Squidoo that provide you traffic too. More information you can go here - http://www.how-to-earn-extra-money.com

As for IBOP Client I am in the progress of installing WordPress for each client and should be completed this week.

As for Usdota, I will be putting the long waited Translator software from Brother Astora into the download area for peserta bengkel. Thank you for the long wait.

As for my LelakiOnline business, this year will be a new mark, we are in the discussion of being the wholesale supplier for Middle East and America. Thank you GOD for this.

As for my self and my growth I have participated in a loyalty card program that really interesting. Thank GOD again for this opportunity.

Above all, I thank GOD for all the blessing that you have gave me. I seek from you GOD all the positive things in live.

Best Regards,
Zahiruddin
Adventure Travel & Trekking

1 comment:

ArahMan7 said...

Apa pun, kita mesti ada ilmu. Kalau tidak kita senang diperkotak-katik dek orang.

Good works, Bro.

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.