Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dare To Win. You Deserve The Very Best In Life

This week I started to read on Dare To Win by Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield after finishing Joe Vitale book on Attractor Factor. I want to put into my habit to have more positive programming to myself by reading a lot of self help book. You can the Dare To Win book at nearest MPH Bookstores for only RM19.90.

Your mind and your thought need a continuous feed with positive feeds so that it can manifest what you really want. Is just like you eat healthy food you got a healthy body. By providing a positive programming into your thought you will easily manifest all the thing you want in life.

I am a bit busy this week finishing our client request from Arab Saudi. This client is a pharmacy store owner in Arab Saudi. He have 11 pharmacy store and would like to order some product from us for his pharmacy. My task is to prepare the list of products that he can order for his pharmacy. So I created this website for this purpose http://www.thenaturalcures.net .

He had called us and emailed us back and forth to have this deal closed. I really like this deal to manifest as soon as possible. I will let you know what is the deal worth when we secured the deal. Just some hints it is more than one million RM.

Ok back to earning money online. I will be holding a small workshop at Shah Alam about "My Experience Doing Online Business". This is a practical workshop and will take your one whole day of your Saturday. It will on this coming February 24 2007. The workshop fee will be RM100 only this time. Actual fee is RM290. More detail you can visit here http://www.usdota.com .

As for my IBOP Client, I am still designing the Wordpress themes and also figuring out the solution of using a new tools. I will update all client when I get it done.

As for my Usdota Client, I hope that you start with your blog and continue with updating your blog. If you have a problem with it you can access Usdota Forum for help.

Blogging at Blogger.com is the great foundation about doing an online business. It has all the features of online tools to start you off and get the experience of earning money from FREE blog. Many of USDOTA Client and the public too has earned money from FREE blog. As for myself too part of my online income is from this BLOG. Once you are comfortable with your blog and already earning something in your blog you might want to venture in paid Hosting and your Own domain name.

Earning money online is about believe that you really can earn money online. And this believe need to be supported with action. Your action is such as doing your blog, updating blog, make it nicer, promote your blog and this little a tidious action will earn you money.

You might NOT get USD1.00 a day for now but you need to continue to get at least something in a day. It can be USD0.10 a day or USD0.01 a day. As for myself and as for this blog sometimes I got USD8.00 a day and most of the time is USD0.60 to USD1.20. The important thing is you must be happy with what you are doing and this state of happiness will help you earn more with your blog.

You need to be creative and open mind. Your blog might not get the Adsense click but have a lot off traffic. You need to channel that traffic somewhere so that you can monetized.

I think this is enough for today. Achieve your dream now by changing the believe in your minds. You deserve the very best in life.

Zahiruddin
http://www.rezekihalal.com

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.