Cool Advertisement !!!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Tough Time Really Happened!

In my previous post I mentioned about my internet income drop by 50% and I am searching for the caused of it. Yesterday I found out what was the CULPRIT.

Here is the culprit:





Note: This code is very dangerous ... my pc hang when I put the actual code in my BLOG. So I need to screen capture it to show you the actual script. This is really very dangerous. WARNING!

Somehow the above IFRAME script was inserted by UNKNOWN (hacker) to each and every my website that I haved about 20++ website. This script is inserted into all my web files that have *.htm, *.html & *.php.

What this script do is when someone opened my website it will push a trojan into the user machine and the trojan will be on the user pc. This will cause IE to hang and PC to reboot.

I checked on the NET and found out several web masters also been EXPLOITED by this Trojan. The damage that I faced people do NOT want to visit my site and my loyal customer also afraid to visit my site. I mentioned this to the HOSTING provider and the provide asked to erased all my website do the reload again.

If you guys hoste dyour web on HOSTGATOR please check all your *.htm, *.html, & *.php whether the IFRAME as above is in your web files.

The only way to clean it is to delete the above file one by one. Like what I did yesterday ... I manage to clean up 2 out of 20++ website. The two website is about 300 pages each site.... IT IS REALLY A LOT OF WORK...

I am IN PAIN and LOST A LOT OF DOLLARS ... but life need to go on ....I believe there will always a BLESSING in DISGUISE.

Take care and regards,
Zahir

p/s: I also build up a new http://www.24hourcheaptravel.com to replace the exploited one...

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.