Cool Advertisement !!!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's April! More To Do! More To Focus!

It is April already, time is very fast. I am working on a few things right now. Couple of new task that I should completed by end of April.

1) Create 100 Website - quality website like this - http://www.best-hdtv.info
2) Need to design template for my secret web generator
3) Try out the new traffic generator using tips given by KB
4) Setting up my online - RAHSIA - store with complete way make an earning in the web
5) Setup my new powerful Payment Processor - this is really good and best of all it is FREE.
6) Prepare for my next seminar - I want to include practical CD for the attendees
7) Fix old website that is NOT generating income
8) Finished the web design project for a customer

Finally I like to take things easily and relax....

Cheers

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.