Cool Advertisement !!!

Friday, April 14, 2006

A Glimpse Of Tomorrow!

I am supposed to go to San Francisco on the 30th April 2006 for the World Technical Seminar but FUH! Lucky I canceled it yesterday due some other work that I had to do. I don't like travel to much beside spending a lot of money (even the trip is paid for) and it is very tiring.

Ok back to my internet passion, I am thinking a way that can help me to increase my web traffic visitor and increase my website page ranking. This morning I stumbled into this website http://web-traffic-generator.info and found one article that show me a simple solution to get a constant traffic. But my concern if I use this method would it violate the Google Adsense TOC?

So I do some reading on the Google Adsense TOC and found out that I cannot do that. So I will try to asked someone for opinion. I don't realized last time that this website http://web-traffic-generator.info really have something that I can use it for myself. Shame on me...

Another area that I am working on is to use a ready made website template to build my Adsense Empire ....This is very helpful but the return not yet materialism yet... It takes time to be crawled by the search engine. If you want to get some adsense ready template you can get it here - http://www.rahsiaadsense.com/template..

OK ....Cheers for today
Zahir

p/s: I will be conducting another Online seminar this coming 29th April 2006. Please come and have fun. Further detail I will let you know...

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.