Cool Advertisement !!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back From A Short Trip!

I am back from a short holiday at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort yesterday evening. It was NOT really a holiday coz on Saturday itself I had a tooth ache until now and the best all dental clinic at nearby area is closed so I suffered for few days. Thank god there must be a blessing in disguise.

Yesterday when I am back from the trip, I quickly go to the dentist at seksyen 19 Shah Alam and get my tooth checked and founded that I was NOT the tooth that having the problem and it was the GUM that caused the pain.

Anyway back on track, checking my google income for the past few days the result is very frustrating and I do NOT know why? All my best income generating website only give few cents. I checked with other Google publisher their earning is OK. I noticed this symptom begin on early April until now.

No comments:

Special Promotion Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.